The College Basketball Post

You know damn well Arizona fans don't actually talk basketball. They only come through when Arizona goes on a little run throughout the season then get quiet around losses or the offseason.

Soon...:pimp:
Arizona trash talk will not be tolerated.

Salim. :pimp: :pimp:

One of my favorite NCAA players ever.
"Slim" is forever appreciated. Ran into a guard-heavy Illini squad. I believe that was his last year.

Tarik Black is in the NBA. I don't know if this is the right place for this but I am deeply disturbed by this occurrence.

Malta : Tywon Lawson is a good pro, at least better than anybody Louisville put out in a while.
Yep, swing and a miss from a Dookie. 

John Henson quietly put up 11 and 7 in his 2nd year too. Hope he builds on it, but with Larry Sanders back full-time and Jabari eating minutes at the 4 IDK how that shakes out. 

Last edited:

It's been a minute since a real good pro came out of Louisville
Could say the same about UNC. Crazy that their best pro as of late is Danny @#$% Green
laugh.gif

*opens pandoras box*
zzzzzzzzzzz

but good thing team usa and 180ing his stance on one and done helped yall pro success 

NJ sports writer Jeremy Schneider tweeted that UK is again in the lead for Briscoe,any NJ folks heard anything new??

Tarik Black is in the NBA. I don't know if this is the right place for this but I am deeply disturbed by this occurrence.
Genuine question...not trying to start anything. Why disturbed?

Big body, can move well, can finish inside, nice post game...obviously not going to be an All Star but he isn't terrible.

zzzzzzzzzzz

but good thing team usa and 180ing his stance on one and done helped yall pro success 

If that's the best criticism you can throw at K then you losin' :lol:

Maybe Roy should be more concerned with developing his players and not developing fake classes.

Malta : Tywon Lawson is a good pro, at least better than anybody Louisville put out in a while.

Forgot about Ty, whom I actually like. Denver ain't for him, he needs a better situation, he's outgrown it.

And I like Dieng's potential in the NBA, had a productive tail end of the season when given minutes. Think Harrell has a productive career as well when it's his time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom