The College Basketball Post

Magee will have a tough time being a top FR PG if he isn't in Memphis' 10 man rotation.
Matter of time. Same problem with Iverson in year two. Dom's better than "Woody," KJ, Pookie, and Crawford. I don't think anyone is arguing that point, right?

King hitting the boards early. Goodwin in early foul trouble, not good. Shaq and Nichols obviously the key this year with all the lost guard play.

Think you're overrating Memphis' talent. Actually expect them to struggle a bit this year. And then there's Pastner, per usual.

Think you're overrating Memphis' talent. Actually expect them to struggle a bit this year. And then there's Pastner, per usual.
Perhaps so, but their immense wing talent is undeniable. Whether Pastner extracts maximum effort and execution is to be determined.

Duke going to wash Mich St.

If Cal continues that platoon **** than I got KU winning as well.

Our platoon system will be fine and the rotation will eventually play itself out. I don't think he will stick with it all game anyways.

Too much size inside for KU to handle tonight. Either Ellis or Cliff will get in foul trouble then the wheels will come off. :pimp:

Cliff could put that whole frontline on notice as well though, don't sleep he's a man.

Also Perry Ellis gotta be 35 by now.

[/quote]
Our platoon system will be fine and the rotation will eventually play itself out. I don't think he will stick with it all game anyways.

Too much size inside for KU to handle tonight. Either Ellis or Cliff will get in foul trouble then the wheels will come off. :pimp:

Doesn't Kansas have a transfer from Arkansas that plays backup center ?

Mickleson really hasn't played. Self prob doesn't go beyond Ellis/Traylor and Cliff.

Duke should roll but I don't trust UK to put the hammer down on anyone early. They never do.

Hunter Mickelson .. Yeah I can't see Self counting on him unless they're in deep foul trouble.

And Al3xis is right, we never really blow teams out early in the season but something feels different about this team this year. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

Mickleson really hasn't played. Self prob doesn't go beyond Ellis/Traylor and Cliff.

Duke should roll but I don't trust UK to put the hammer down on anyone early. They never do.
I like Dawson and Valentine, I really do but can they be counted on for crucial baskets when the defensive pressure ramps up.

Nick King with a solid first-half. He's a walking double-double, way he rebounds.

Goodwin needs to stay out of foul trouble in the second-half, and more shots for Burrell, please.

Pookie better than Dom?

It tells you what type of program Pastor is running in Memphis, the names have been stripped off the back of the jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom