The College Basketball Post

Look this Kansas squad may just stink.

They have almost no perimeter play makers,

-Frank Mason can't finish, is almost useless in the half court and isn't a good passer.
-Wayne Seldon has zero shake, has no left, tries to bully people in the half court and is just solid shooter.
-Svi is 17 years old.
-Oubre appears to be a terrible defensive player (it's early)
-Jameri traylor and Self are poor defensive bigs.

The swing offense they run they should be able to take the air out of the ball and pound teams inside but that might not be enough.

Look this Kansas squad may just stink.

They have almost no perimeter play makers,

-Frank Mason can't finish, is almost useless in the half court and isn't a good passer.
-Wayne Seldon has zero shake, has no left, tries to bully people in the half court and is just solid shooter.
-Svi is 17 years old.
-Oubre appears to be a terrible defensive player (it's early)
-Jameri traylor and Self are poor defensive bigs.

The swing offense they run they should be able to take the air out of the ball and pound teams inside but that might not be enough.
I think they just need to run...only solution I can think of. Eliminates the need to create in the half court, they have athletes so they can run the floor. Just have to run the break correctly.

I still think Kansas will make a run

Negrodamus.jpg

Kentucky. Is. Incredible.

So much damn length. I don't know how KU is only down 10. Feels like 20.

Hopefully Oubre can continue to play well and KU can get more rebounds and maybeeeee make this game interesting.

Towns so skilled man, he and Okafor give me hope for the next generation of bigs to not just be athletes.

Back
Top Bottom