The College Basketball Post

Jamal Murray reclassifying to 2015 and UofM and MSU are the supposed with leaders with Oregon a very likely candidate to swoop in and steal him.

as expected. He played with DIllon Brooks in AAU I think. So that might make Oregon more attractive, but he trikes me as a pretty independent kid I don't think that will factor in much.

I have always said he should got to Michigan. He would be a perfect in Jon Belins offense but with caris leaving the talent level on Michigan making me rethink thast.

Whats Michigan rucruting class looking like?

as expected. He played with DIllon Brooks in AAU I think. So that might make Oregon more attractive, but he trikes me as a pretty independent kid I don't think that will factor in much.

I have always said he should got to Michigan. He would be a perfect in Jon Belins offense but with caris leaving the talent level on Michigan making me rethink thast.

Whats Michigan rucruting class looking like?
Might be wrong but I don't think they have any commits yet...

Northwestern is ridiculous. First four-game win streak in the Big Ten dating back to 1967. I don't know if I more just can't explain what happened to them other than the confidence of beating Iowa.

Maryland is the most predictable team in NCAAB. By how predictable they are. If they play an upper-echelon Big Ten team, they just might play well enough to beat you. If they play a bottom-tier Big Ten team, they just will play well enough to beat you.

I see Northern Iowa won again,can somebody aware me on this squad?
UNI's team success is predicated on defense. They're quietly up there statistically near UK and UVA defensively.

Lost in double OT to VCU but beat Wichita State at home. Rematch is this Saturday actually, on ESPN.

Last night Xavier Rathan-Mayes, guard for Florida State, scored 30 points in 4 and a half minutes. Insane.

sportslegion

Rathan Mayes one of my fav Canadians, he buckets :pimp: ...next year FSU squad with him, D. Bacon n the 10 7 footers that they got :evil: :pimp:

And Chris jones raped 2 chicks after that Miami game? :x :smh: Damn thats some sick **** if true :smh:

Last edited:
Might be wrong but I don't think they have any commits yet...

Yea, they don't have anyone. Murray would be the only guy. You could add the Duncan Robinson, the D2 transfer who is sitting out this season, and DJ Wilson who is redshirting as kind of part of the class.

Back
Top Bottom