The College Basketball Post

whats going on with big cliff 

will he return this season 
Self keeps saying nothing new is coming out. Cliff's attorney saying he will speak with the NCAA. Some people saying it's his parents that took money or a loan or whatever and they are  trying to stay out of it...?

...bottom line is...I will be shocked if he plays again this year and plays again ever for KU.

mean.gif

3 fouls on Wisconsin in today's game. :x

edit: make that 4. Blocking foul called on a charge when the game is over. Makeup call after giving belien a tech for no reason.

Last edited:
Good game so far,since Florida beat UK 3 times last season,I will feel better if we can end their season today.

Good game so far,since Florida beat UK 3 times last season,I will feel better if we can end their season today.

That's cool , we should do well against you guys next season if you guys lose 3 frontcourt players to the draft. I don't care who you bring in late

- North Carolina has a chance to pick up its first quality win tonight.

- No. 6 seed in the Conference USA tournament Middle Tennessee has held third-seeded Old Dominion to 52 points, and today second-seeded UTEP to 50 points. Now Middle Tennessee is in the conference championship with an NCAA tourney bid on the line, with their opponent being the winner of (1) Louisiana Tech and (4) UAB. Would love to see Birmingham take that game so we at least will see one of either Middle Tennessee or UAB steal an at-large bid.

- Shaka Smart and VCU were outplayed by Richmond for the third time this season earlier today, but advanced because the Spiders went into trauma mode while still holding a slim lead - very strange. Can VCU take the A-10?

- I love this Providence team. When anything's on the line, they want it so bad. They'll give Villanova a fight tonight, regardless of what happens.

- Ohio State vs. Michigan State is a pseudo-good game.

- Why is Arizona-UCLA only on the Pac-12 network? Give that **** to Fox Sports 1.

- Go Hawaii

Nova got bailed out, terrrrrible call by the refs. Great atmosphere here at the garden tho, didn't plan on staying for the gtown game but will stick around

Back
Top Bottom