The College Basketball Post

@AdiJoseph 
Texas is a football state.

laugh.gif

Ball wasn't close to being in the cylinder so that part of the rule is out. Nor did it half a chance to go in it clearly was wide right. Now whether the official that caled it from damn near half court could see that is another story.

Last edited:
dude who said he had the rule book sitting next to him kinda confirmed that was a bad call (for me anyway)

to turn that into a game winner is kinda iffy

ESPN Stats & Info ‏ 
Through 6 games, there are just 14,797 (0.12 pct) perfect brackets left in the ESPN Tournament Challenge.

Rick Barnes, do you expect to be back? "I have no reason not to think that. I've had no conversations about it."

laugh.gif

They kinda let you wear out your welcome in the State of Texas so he may be right.

John Adams was caught between a rock and hard place. Dude said it had a chance to hit the rim and bounce in though. 
mean.gif

Ball wasn't close to being in the cylinder so that part of the rule is out. Nor did it half a chance to go in it clearly was wide right. Now whether the official that caled it from damn near half court could see that is another story.

It was definitely going to touch the rim though

It was definitely going to touch the rim though

How Sway? More importantly wouldn't the official on the left side who had the angle on that shot be the one to make that determination? Not the other guy 30 feet away on the right side?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom