The College Basketball Post

wink.gif

@BDawsonRivals: Aaron Harrison, who popped his own finger back in place in the tunnel: “No doubt, I’m playing Saturday.”

@BDawsonRivals: Aaron Harrison, on WVa’s talk about UK not being able to pass the ball against press: “We felt that was really dumb and ridiculous.”

Last edited:
"They should have kept their mouth shut and it might not have been like that" -Tyler Ulis....These boys ain't playing...

@DevinBook: 36 and won
Legit?

:rofl:
yep

his instagram post is even better
G'on and pose one time, Booker. :smokin

First real test in a MINUTE coming up Sat, tho. :wow: Like I've said, Sconsin & Zona were my 2 biggest concerns once the bracket was made. And it doesn't look like Sconsin is going to give any bulletin board material, so that motivation is gone.

*edit* Scratch that. Irish first, and Sconsin/Zona... then we would possibly have the Badgers.

Last edited:
I find myself liking this UK team. Never thought I'd see the day....

And man did they bury them, absolutely punished them for their words. Freaking Ali v Terrell style :lol:

WVU deserv
WVU talked all that **** :lol: now they're gettin their heads cracked :rofl: get these guys outta here.

This reminds me of the UCLA game back in Dec

That press lookin' like BBQ Chicken :lol:

Keep the foot on the gas Cal, run it up :pimp:
Heard all week about that "press" well that "press" got you down 20+ :lol: eat a **** West Va.

:lol: they deserved every minute of that beat down last night.

The way people were talkin about the press, I was expecting to see some ungodly Nolan Richardson "40 minutes of Hell" type of press :lol:

After the game, Daxter Miles Jr hid in the handicap stall for a minutes before speaking to the media then comes out and says "Kentucky played great" about 12 times in a row :lol: :smh: .. Don't try to hid now Dax, brush your teeth and wash your face time to go night night :rofl:

So why does it seem like Roy Williams only recruits players that are doughy or frail as hell? None of his players look like they've had any type of weight training program.

UNC lacks an alpha dog on their roster, it's been that way for a few years now. No reason they should've lost that game last night.

Roy gonna Roy though :smh:

UNC lost to a team that was simply flat out better than they were.

Pretty darn simple if you ask me. Maybe ppl just don't want to come to grips w/ the fact that Wisky is/was superior.

Roy actually turned this UNC season into a good one. It looked like it was going to be a really rough year early on.

Man, UK boys turning into some cocky dudes 
laugh.gif

I'll be 100% honest and transparent...I want UK to lose really bad. (but, when they finish the season 40-0, I'll be the first one to give them credit where credit is due and congratulate the UK fans in here)

Harrison brothers regaining my respect with their play lately.
NEVER.
UNC lacks an alpha dog on their roster, it's been that way for a few years now. No reason they should've lost that game last night.

Roy gonna Roy though 
mean.gif
Wisconsin had more talent. Down the stretch, that was the difference. Simple. Narrative, though. 

Last edited:

Roy gonna Roy though :smh:

That loss ain't on Roy.

UNC lost to a team that was simply flat out better than they were.

Pretty darn simple if you ask me. Maybe ppl just don't want to come to grips w/ the fact that Wisky is/was superior.

So ya telling me Roy shouldn't have called a timeout when Wisconsin went on that Roy mid 2nd half? Even Reggie Miller said "what is Roy doing, why hasn't he called a TO yet." .. Roy jumping up and down on the sidelines telling his players to pick up the pace after they clearly lost momentum was mind blowing to me, and this isn't the 1st time. (Louisville, both Duke games, ND come to mind).

Not taking anything away from Wisconsin, great squad, but damn UNC really could've/should've stole that one last night IMO.

Man, UK boys turning into some cocky dudes :lol:

I'll be 100% honest and transparent...I want UK to lose really bad. (but, when they finish the season 40-0, I'll be the first one to give them credit where credit is due and congratulate the UK fans in here)

How are we being cocky? WVU talked **** all week long and we kept it PC, didn't say anything negative at all.

Now WVU has pie smashed all in their face, got their cornbread snatched off their plate, and looking for sympathy?

FOH WVU, Daxter Miles didn't even score a point :lol:

How can you guys hate on UK, seriously, they haven't been cocky at all, they aren't out here getting in trouble, pretty much kept a low profile all season despite being undefeated. Embracing the moment, having fun, and playing as a TEAM with no distractions but ya want us to lose so bad :lol:

It's funny Roy is always the scape goat. here in Carolina Roy is the reason they always lose.:lol:

Hard to hate this UK TEAM, easy to hate UK fans and BBN (shrug) :lol:

But love how those kids play, awesome to watch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom