The College Basketball Post

initially thought the call should've been a charge but after replay that was a great call by the ref. ND played well but they missed some FTs and seemed to worry more about the time left rather than running their offense. Kentucky is just destined it seems...

People thought Wisc/UofA was a chess match? ...man, this game is going to be crazy from a strategy stand point.

UK hasn't faced anything like Frank or Dekker all year, going to be really interesting. If Wisconsin plays like they did against Arizona, they'll win (but, let's be real, they aren't shooting 60% from 3 again)

...what percent chance do you guys give Wisconsin? I'd say about 30-35%...

I think a lot of it will depend on frank. If he gets in foul trouble (which refs can do in the blink of an eye), it's over as the Badgers don't have a viable big for a backup.

60-40 UK...Like the above poster said, if the refs want to call ticky tack fouls, Frank could get in trouble and if that happens, they have no chance. If not, it should be very close. WCS and Towns are very good, but they haven't played against anybody with anything close to Frank's skill. Dekker is also playing out of his mind.

Where is OKB....

I'd like to admit to him that I've been impressed recently with his Kentucky Canadian.

If dekker shoots 80%from 3 again (over 5 attempts) Badgers beat Kentucky.

And as ridiculous as it sounds, **** could happen lol

Seeing Kentucky win again made me feel some Type of way.. ND being that Close and couldnt close out was hard to watch.. Ima Duke fan but im more excited to see Kentucky lose than seeing Duke win their game tonight. Would be a Message from the Gods to see Jahlil end that run in the Ship..

^ Zaga, L'ville, UK, Sconsin was my Final Four

And for some twisted reason I'll feel good about that if Zaga and L'ville win today, even though I got dusted overall. 

"But my Final Four was right." 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom