The College Basketball Post

Is Thornton's family seeking a redshirt? Trying to understand why he would EE and redshirt?

I think someone in here said they were

If he's better or as good as some of the other guys they're after in the next class then it makes sense to do it, provided you land a guy this year to play

I think someone in here said they were

If he's better or as good as some of the other guys they're after in the next class then it makes sense to do it, provided you land a guy this year to play
But with no PG on the roster for Duke, you'd think that K would be trying to give him minutes from day 1. Louisville too.

UK going after Juco transfer Mychal Mulder,when Cal said he planned on signing 2-3 more for next season I didn't think he meant all transfers :lol:

That's great news their program was slowly crumbling into pieces these last few weeks. 
mean.gif

Nova transfer Dylan Ennis told ESPN he has cut his list: Purdue, Illinois, Tennessee, LSU, Georgia Tech, Baylor, Oregon and Duke.

Nebraska's Terran Petteway to enter NBA draft

Nova transfer Dylan Ennis told ESPN he has cut his list: Purdue, Illinois, Tennessee, LSU, Georgia Tech, Baylor, Oregon and Duke.

Nebraska's Terran Petteway to enter NBA draft
I'm guess somebody ****** up :lol: unless Murray has the exact same list,I'm guessing this is Ennis list...Adam Zagoria tweeted the same list for Murray

Last edited:
I don't think Zimmerman has officially announced but that seems to be the rumor around Vegas, well more do before all the Kentucky guys declared for the draft.

Chris Wood hasn't made it official but I would be surprised if he doesn't, they have him from late lottery to mid 20's based off potential. He seems he needs the right coach and physical trainer.

This Shaq SEC story when he was at LSU is [emoji]128526[/emoji].

Easily one of the best sports personalities ever.

zimmerman to unlv is a blow to kansas. They desperately need an all around big man.
Eh, not really honestly. Zimmerman to KU was never really talked about that much, KU never thought they were getting him. Still in it for Diallo, Maker, and Mike Thorne from Charlotte.

I got a homie that writes for 247. Apparently, Zimmerman's mom don't even hide the **** they be doing. UNLV definitely dropped that bag off.

Eh, not really honestly. Zimmerman to KU was never really talked about that much, KU never thought they were getting him. Still in it for Diallo, Maker, and Mike Thorne from Charlotte.

Not getting Diallo or Maker.

I got a homie that writes for 247. Apparently, Zimmerman's mom don't even hide the **** they be doing. UNLV definitely dropped that bag off.

You gotta pay up. I knew dudes being recruited by SMU that were getting the bags dropped off in the past few years. Hell, I was picking up my lil' brother from one recruit's house when the bag was being dropped off. It's sketchy as hell when you actually see it happening.

Last edited:
You gotta pay up. I knew dudes being recruited by SMU that were getting the bags dropped off in the past few years. Hell, I was picking up my lil' brother from one recruit's house when the bag was being dropped off. It's sketchy as hell when you actually see it happening.
I done seen it all. 

And TBH...everyone is playing dirty to a degree.

It's the kids who's families/handlers that make NO attempt to hide that **** that kills me 
laugh.gif

I saw Dennis Smith tweet some reckless **** last summer that came down quick 
laugh.gif
. These dudes gotta know better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom