The College Basketball Post

Yeah I saw the Louisville game. Not saying it can't happen...just think it's a bit unrealistic to say UCI might win that game...considering KU has lost 9 home games in Self's 11 years at KU.
I watched almost every UCI game. Definitely think it's winnable for them, and very realistic.
You might be right and I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything - you seem to know way more about UCI than I do. I watched the Louisville game and know they have a really good young coach (his name slips my mind right now) and N'Diaye...I just don't see KU losing a non-con game to a mid-major at home...especially when they are expected to have a top 5 team next season. Could definitely be a game where UCI hangs around and keeps it within 10 though.

I'm not saying they win... But they will be solid once again.

Russ Turner is the coach. Old assistant of the Warriors.

But u probably only watch the garbage that unc currently is hahahahahaha
If you say so guy 
smile.gif

Guess he's referring to Swanigan.

How much of loser do you have to be to call a 17 year old kid a POS? :lol: He wasn't that when he was committed to State.

Wish they were still in the ACC so he could face Duke mutliple times.
Would love to play them in the B1G/ACC Challenge, but I guarantee we end up playing UNC in Chapel Hill. We played a home game last year, and K doesn't want anything to do with playing us.

So, were the sexual assault allegations just rumors?
I have no idea. Can the Duke fans in here shed light on this situation?

Maryland going to be nice next year though especially if they get Sheed.

I'd love to see them play Duke.

No point in playing Maryland when they've been so down as of recent.
:smh:
Top 15 team last year and top 5 next year easy.
The Challenge usually matches up the best teams of each conference, but Coach K hates MD, so I don't think he would want to play us regardless of location. This is why I figure we end up with UNC.

Friend is in Vegas right now and said MD is tied for best odds to win 2016 NCAA championship at what ever sports book he's at...
Scoresandodds has-
UK 10-1
UNC 10-1
MD 12-1
Indiana/Duke/Gonzaga/UVA/KU 17-1

Four seasons in a row before that with no ncaa trip?

Last sweet 16 was 2003?

Not like Duke doesn't play a tough schedule. Nothing to gain playing Maryland imo.

Four seasons in a row before that with no ncaa trip?

Last sweet 16 was 2003?

Not like Duke doesn't play a tough schedule. Nothing to gain playing Maryland imo.
Alright man. It's been one year since we've played. I honestly could care less if it actually happened, as our schedule will be tough enough and we don't need to play Duke either. I just said it would be cool if it did. Always a fun game.

Last edited:
Alright man. It's been one year since we've played. I honestly could care less if it actually happened, as our schedule will be tough enough and we don't need to play Duke either. I just said it would be cool if it did.

All I did was say the reasoning behind not playing Maryland lol. Didn't say if I agree with it or not. Simple facts!

Back
Top Bottom