The College Basketball Post

Chris Webber strikes me as deeply disingenuous and aggressively insecure.

I'm rolling with Jalen on this one.

Last edited:
Think the whole Ed Martin thing really rubbed jalen the wrong way
Pretty sure this is the main reason. Cwebb painted Ed to be a villain, and tried to say that he was preyed upon as an effort to distance himself from the situation. Jalen was thankful for Ed, even if it ended up being what got everyone in trouble.

I think C-Webb just wants to leave the past in the past. He ain't completely innocent but when you just want to move on and you have Jalen who constantly feels the need to bring it up and throw it in his face, he's probably just tired of it.

Jalen should just dead it. If anything this is an issue they should handle between themselves first, without press. Calling him out constantly isn't going to fix it.

I think C-Webb just wants to leave the past in the past. He ain't completely innocent but when you just want to move on and you have Jalen who constantly feels the need to bring it up and throw it in his face, he's probably just tired of it.

Jalen should just dead it. If anything this is an issue they should handle between themselves first, without press. Calling him out constantly isn't going to fix it.

There is a measure of closure to be gained from owning up to things. Webber is approaching it as if he goes silent it will just go away. Sometimes it is better to just man up.

Gotta believe insecurity is keeping Webb from admitting fault. The sooner he apologizes the better off he'll be, American media has a way of being forgiven when admitting to wrongdoing.

Webber is gonna keep on doing hin and so is Jalen, if two grown men haven't worked it out by now I have little hope for their relationship

Lol dude is still mad I said UCI has a chance to win that.
Not mad at all - everyone has their own opinions and I respect that.

Just think that you guys get hyped up on these teams that not a lot of people know about, but don't realize that VERY few teams win in AFH or Rupp...let alone mid-major teams.

Jalen is pretty open about him & C-Webb when asked. He extended the "olive branch" plenty of times to C-Webb. Both on and off air. C-Webb declined multiple times. Jalen said he has love for C-Webb but he's not going to keep putting himself out there like that to be played.

I really think C-Webb just doesn't want to confront the whole "Fab 5" thing...it's uncomfortable for him to speak on...while Jalen is very open about it..and it gets brought up a lot.

He also said C-Webb and Juwan Howard are very close and hang out all the time.

Not basing this on anything recent/updated information, but LoVett, Jr. headed for the Illini in all probability sucks. Groce is going to get a good one.

Speaking of, they get senior point Tracy Abrams back this year. MIssed out on Dylan Ennis, but not a giant loss.

Also Jonathan Williams III is now considering KU.

Man, would that make Mizzou fans salty. (But would be hilarious)

Also Jonathan Williams III is now considering KU.

Man, would that make Mizzou fans salty. (But would be hilarious)
I saw that he got the Big 12 unrestricted the other day so I was curious which team he was interested in.  

^ You might've already commented on this earlier or elsewhere, but do you think Hoiberg stays or leaves for the Bulls job if vacant, or any other job?

Not basing this on anything recent/updated information, but LoVett, Jr. headed for the Illini in all probability sucks. Groce is going to get a good one.

Speaking of, they get senior point Tracy Abrams back this year. MIssed out on Dylan Ennis, but not a giant loss.

His dad is an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom