The College Basketball Post

DaComeup & Stephen B : You guys going to The CBS Sports Classic doubleheader at Barclays Center ?

The games will be UCLA vs UNC and Kentucky vs Ohio State
I wish. I'm in Ann Arbor now 
laugh.gif

E
Me
Cake
Dre
Malta

Outkast coming off the bench like A young scheyer

:nerd:

No NT 5 is touching us. On the court, or in life. :nthat:

I'll be the player coach, we can run the dribble drive offense if E still got them handles :smokin

DaComeup & Stephen B : You guys going to The CBS Sports Classic doubleheader at Barclays Center ?

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Haven't missed a UK game when they come to the tri-state area in years.

I wish I could but I've already got my money allocated for some home games,SEC tourney in Nashville and first round of NCAA in St.Louis...

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Haven't missed a UK game when they come to the tri-state area in years.
Need to come down to Rupp for a home game :smokin

I wish I could but I've already got my money allocated for some home games,SEC tourney in Nashville and first round of NCAA in St.Louis...

Need to come down to Rupp for a home game :smokin

I went in the 90s as a kid during a ball tourney out in KY. The year we lost to AZ to be exact :frown: ... didn't get the true Rupp experience because I was still wet behind the ears, but it's definitely a long time coming. Hopefully I can get down there this year, especially since Briscoe is there, trying to convince a couple of my boys to make the trip with me.

My body is ready...mentally. Physically? I'll give you a good, hard 7 minutes out the gate and that's it :lol:
I've said this exact same thing to a few ladies in my time :frown:

I laughed loud as hell reading this :lol:

No NT 5 is touching us. On the court, or in life. :nthat:

My body is ready...mentally. Physically? I'll give you a good, hard 7 minutes out the gate and that's it :lol:

That's all I got in the tank right now as well :lol:

^^^^ It will be a good season to come,not only because of the players but they just announced this morning they are renovating Rupp so I'm sure prices will go up again season after this..

Idk man he wasn't playing against top tier talent by any means. I'll continue judgement during the season but he reminds me a lot of the Harrison twins b.

Indiana Elite showing why Indiana basketball > 
any college team, including Last years Duke or Kentucky squad would get blown out by 30+ against Brazil or Team USA.
Agreed. Very similar to the Worst pro team v. best college team debate.

Idk man he wasn't playing against top tier talent by any means. I'll continue judgement during the season but he reminds me a lot of the Harrison twins b.

Indiana Elite showing why Indiana basketball > 
any college team, including Last years Duke or Kentucky squad would get blown out by 30+ against Brazil or Team USA.
Agreed. Very similar to the Worst pro team v. best college team debate.
All i know is that the "best basketball team ever assembled" took L's to the select team.. and if thats possible. It's possible that this trash *** USA squad can be beat by UK or Duke (that had combined 7 nba first round picks). Hypotheticals though

Last edited:
All i know is that the "best basketball team ever assembled" took L's to the select team.. and if thats possible. It's possible that this trash *** USA squad can be beat by UK or Duke (that had combined 7 nba first round picks). Hypotheticals though

dude read about the dream team. It's well known the dream team weren't trying, they didn't think it was serious, Chuck Daly ambushed them and told the college kids to go hard. The next game the dream team went for real and they could barley get the ball across half court. :lol:

in a real game grown men (who were stars in college) aren't losing to 19 year olds. period.

Last edited:

dude read about the dream team. It's well known the dream team weren't trying, they didn't think it was serious, Chuck Daly ambushed them and told the college kids to go hard. The next game the dream team went for real and they could barley get the ball across half court.
laugh.gif

in a real game grown men (who were stars in college) aren't losing to 19 year olds. period.
Dawg but this team usa team had the guy from zona playing center? Wilkins? White guy from Wichita State? I just don't see why you think that team was so good.. I understand the argument though. To each ya own b. To each ya own.

Dawg but this team usa team had the guy from zona playing center? Wilkins? White guy from Wichita State? I just don't see why you think that team was so good.. I understand the argument though. To each ya own b. To each ya own.

The white guy from Wtichita State gave Kentucky 20 points in the tournament. :lol:

Last edited:

The white guy from Wtichita State gave Kentucky 20 points in the tournament.
laugh.gif
Two years ago? Cmon b you know thats not the same 
laugh.gif
. Dude got a clip though

if we get gabriel is he red shirting? him and giles play same position dont they

Gabriel is better than Obi and Vrank so I don't see a redshirt happening. Even with them playing the same position he wouldn't take quality minutes away from Harry. Harry is also one and done, Wenyen is a guy who can contribute for years.

K casting a very wide net in the 2017 class, though.

Back
Top Bottom