The College Basketball Post

This Louisville thing ain't dying down anytime soon. I saw on ESPN that the chick behind everything and her 2 daughters will be on ABC tomorrow mourning.

This Louisville thing ain't dying down anytime soon. I saw on ESPN that the chick behind everything and her 2 daughters will be on ABC tomorrow mourning.
Nahh it ain't going die down,Slick Rick did say that he wasn't resigning though,L'Ville might get hit hard for this...

Once they sniff out the money trail and find out how he was funding nekked teddies, it's a wrap.

McGee probably facing the biggest punishment from all this, when it's all said and done.

Once they sniff out the money trail and find out how he was funding nekked teddies, it's a wrap.

McGee probably facing the biggest punishment from all this, when it's all said and done.

I think without a real money trail linking McGee to the recruiting budget, there aren't too many permanent possible punishments.

man Gary Williams saw through this AAU stuff but it killed him recruiting wise. Maryland should have that Pipeline flowing, but being burned by UConn for Rudy Gay was the nail in the coffin.

while I was in prep school in va beach, Curtis sent a 8th grader down for a year. Kid was originally from OK. Kid was a absoulte monster. Like 6'4 180 slashing wing I'm talking punching it with authority in the 8th grade. Of course the kid played for DC Assault and Curtis keep the young boy fresh. Mean shoe game and all the new Hobo and shooters gear. 4 months in young stuck up some lady at the food lion across the street from where we lived. Did I year bid and the next year Curtis had the kid on Oak Hill roster. Dude had so much pull it was crazy. Mad shady stuff but he looked out for his kids.

Idk what happen to the kid but he was suppose to major big time, was a straight knuckle head.

One thing I can say I really like about these young kids today is they get it. They understand the books and off the court stuff is just important as on the court. You rarely read about big time players that are headaches nowadays

Last edited:
My dudes Eric price and Anthony ivory were down there for a hot minute.

Eric was the #1 freshman in the country at one point. To see where him and brother ended up needs its own documentary

My dudes Eric price and Anthony ivory were down there for a hot minute.

Eric was the #1 freshman in the country at one point. To see where him and brother ended up needs its own documentary
I was there with both. Big Ant couldn't stay healthy and Eric was a nut. Heard his brother was a monster in them DC streets, where is Eric now?

Dude use to always talk about smoking boat and eating ice cream in the rain. Weird ****. :lol:

Last edited:
I was there with both. Big Ant couldn't stay healthy and Eric was a nut. Heard his brother was a monster in them DC streets, where is Eric now?

9-5 life. Which for him can be considered a success story. His brother was an informant for the police and got exposed. Apparently he got jammed up for a drug charge and the police used him to snitch on a bunch of people. He ended up moving to Cali. His whole family had to leave their hood in fear someone was going to take it out on them.

They were both high major d-1 locks but couldn't escape the streets. ****** were smoking pcp like it was hookah.

Back
Top Bottom