The College Basketball Post

Which ones? Half the dudes that post in here are on my facebook... Text with AMP and Woody weekly.

But everyone on NT is a racist? Lawlz. You know where to find me :nthat:

You typin' too fast, E. That or it was a Freudian slip and you got AMP on your mind, famb :lol:

E, which AMP are you talking about then?

I'm just a nice guy...

Season starts so soon.

And to answer the Jamie Dixon/Thad Matta thing any coach that stays any place that long can be subject to program stagnancy. Still think both guys are good coaches.

Last edited:
If Pitino ends up getting caught up in this I wonder what happens? Wonder if any pro team would take a chance with him after the celts debacle...

I'm sure Pitino would be able to land an assistant coaching job pretty damn easily if he wanted to go that route. In his defense, I really don't think he had any idea about what was going on. I know for a fact that his players had a lot of respect for him and they had a strict curfew during away games at least. Even if he did know, this **** happens a lot more often than people think

You typin' too fast, E. That or it was a Freudian slip and you got AMP on your mind, famb :lol:

Lol I meant JRS. But AMP is fam too.

You doing NY Tech Week btw? Surprised you weren't out at Money2020.

E, which AMP are you talking about then?

I'm just a nice guy...

Season starts so soon.

And to answer the Jamie Dixon/Thad Matta thing any coach that stays any place that long can be subject to program stagnancy. Still think both guys are good coaches.

See these ice cubes, see these ice creams?

2016, LA gawd!

Pitinos going nowhere. With his past history if they were gonna fire him they would have done it already. Unless there is a smoking gun he'll get off with a suspension and a fine.

Last edited:
Lol I meant JRS. But AMP is fam too.

You doing NY Tech Week btw? Surprised you weren't out at Money2020.
See these ice cubes, see these ice creams?

2016, LA gawd!

My company is involved in Tech Week but i'm sending a couple folks on my team to represent our Account Management/Client Success. Think we're hosting an event or two at our office as well. You out here?

Might be on TV tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom