The College Basketball Post

I feel like Simmons actually should be getting more touches on this team. They have some dudes that jack....

I think this game is what your going to see a lot with Ben Simmons, a terror in transition way too fast for college 4's but will struggle to consistently create in the half court.

you remember the 6'10" dude from panama that played for that loaded south miami squad?
laugh.gif
bruh was like 20​
Abdul Herrera. He apparently went to Cincinnati, but I never saw him play one minute of college basketball. That 2005 year had some good basketball prospects from the Miami area.

Brian Asbury & Abdul Herrera(South Miami)

Adrian Thomas (Flanagan)

Edwin Rios & Dwayne Collins (Miami High)

Dennis Clemente (Calusa Prep)

Pretty sure he was 05. This guy was the fastest person I ever tried covering. I would be running side by side trying to keep up with him full court and he'd just blow by everybody with the basketball. It was ridiculous. Was regularly putting up #'s his senior year.

Abdul Herrera. He apparently went to Cincinnati, but I never saw him play one minute of college basketball. That 2005 year had some good basketball prospects from the Miami area.

Brian Asbury & Abdul Herrera(South Miami)

Adrian Thomas (Flanagan)

Edwin Rios & Dwayne Collins (Miami High)

Dennis Clemente (Calusa Prep)

Pretty sure he was 05. This guy was the fastest person I ever tried covering. I would be running side by side trying to keep up with him full court and he'd just blow by everybody with the basketball. It was ridiculous. Was regularly putting up #'s his senior year.
Abdul Herrera, that was my boy. I played JR Varsity and Varsity with him in Panama, Instituto Justo Arosemena. Dude was like 6'8 at 14, 15. Got sent to the US with the quickness. Went to Cincy then Kansas State but didn't do much. Haven't spoken to him in a few years

Last edited:
Ben Simmons had great stats but is his shot really that broken?

He literally had a big 2 steps back in the lane off him and no pull on a jumper.even j kidd in college had a somewhat decent shot from the elbow

That kid wilson is a moron for taking that 3 and marquettes pgs are super unreliable with constant pressure

Last edited:
Ben Simmons had great stats but is his shot really that broken?

He literally had a big 2 steps back in the lane off him and no pull on a jumper.even j kidd in college had a somewhat decent shot from the elbow

combination of broke release/poor footwork/shot preparation and zero confidence in it.

He's so talented and unique he can get away with it, playing the 4 against college coaches.

Last edited:
Yea the defenders were giving him 3-5 ft whole game for him to shoot. Dude just has no confidence in his jumper right now.

Back
Top Bottom