The College Basketball Post

Might be better off with Briscoe as the primary ball handler maximizes spacing, limit the negative impacts of briscoes non shooting.

had to put sleep over the game today but it's on the DVR
nthat.gif

I'm usually with you Bruh, but you tripping on this one. Kid can hoop...gotta give him time and Luke. He would blow the doors off of Duke Paulus.
He still has an AAU mentality, goes 100 mph non-stop, and has a terrible shot selection.

He's a headache to watch right now but his senior year I'm sure he'll figure it out, similar to Sean Doc, Paulus, and Cook.

This Kentucky squad is not that good. Outside of Ulis and Murray, you can have everybody else.

Daniel Giddens :pimp:. Didn't even recognize him without his hair. Big time athlete.

Was really impressed with him last year at Oak Hill

Cal's trying to play this like last year Skal and Lee are too soft for that. They should run spread ppick and roll with Briscoe as the ball handler and let Murray and Ulis bomb away fro 3.

Last edited:
JTIII seat getting a little hotter....discussion has to happen if they bomb in Big East play. D'vauntes was the man last year just looking off this year though.

Also, Real Deal Buddy Hield...that kid can play in the league, probably my favorite watch this year individually.

Kentucky gon need their big men to figure to out if they wanna be championship contenders ...Murray is buckets and Ullis is nice but he's tiny , everybody else is looking average at best

And my mans Cat Barber been balling :pimp:

I got Stanford playing Texas tough tonight for some reason . The Cardinal guards are terrible ,but I respect their frontcourt

Man, what a fantastic day of CBB it has been...

+ UNC/UCLA

+ UK/Ohio State

+ Duke/Utah

+ Purdue/Butler

+ UNI/Iowa State

There's nothing better than college basketball.

Back
Top Bottom