The College Basketball Post

It's still a little early but look at UCI hanging with KU. I'm sort of impressed
laugh.gif
Kansas got a nice second half start but UCI has looked impressive all season tbh

nice road win for Wake Forest....amazing what a good coach can do because that last hire [emoji]128686[/emoji]

Who did UCI look good against to you this season? I've seen every game and they look regressed from last season.

Hammons and Swanigan should be one of the best front courts in the country.

Hurley landed Daniel Mading for 2017. Nice get, also Thon's cousin

Michigan State really struggles without Valentine. Dude is by far the MVP of college basketball.

Kansas v. Oklahoma could be #1 v. #2 if everything goes correctly this weekend...

...and I probably won't even be able to watch because of travel and work functions 
mad.gif

I guess I've been skeptical of Trimble because of his size (he actually reminds me of Ty Lawson now) but nobody can stay in front of him. Absolutely puts things on a platter for his bigs.

Maryland's front court is scary.

I give their front court the nod over Purdue as the best in CBB. And if they figure out how to use Melo and Rasheed to consistently facilitate off the dribble (no one can keep either out the lane) and feed their bigs then they're my favorite to win it all.

Last edited:
Somebody in here predicted Stone would be the biggest bust of the freshman class.

As long as we don't shoot as atrocious as we did tonight, and are more towards our normal percentage, I think Maryland is the most balanced team in the country, and arguably the best.

Torren Jones :wow: That was one hell of a game by him. FTs (6-8 and two big ones at the end to make the Fresno State lead three ... when he's 58% on the season) and all around.

Somebody in here predicted Stone would be the biggest bust of the freshman class.

As long as we don't shoot as atrocious as we did tonight, and are more towards our normal percentage, I think Maryland is the most balanced team in the country, and arguably the best.

Who said it?

Fab Melo's great, and it's really the best Terps team in a bit I think. Feel confident in them going far.

Last edited:
Fab Melo.. That name should not be said in conjunction with Romelo Trimble...
Name makes me cringe.. Goodness he was the worst!

Buddy is the absolute goods for sure

Back
Top Bottom