The College Basketball Post

IDK, most analysts I follow on twitter seem to think they're done and CBS bracketology has them as 1 of the first four out. I really do hope they get 1 of the play in game spots

Wichita has 2 wins against tournament teams, Utah at home and UNI while they were struggling. They had plenty of chances to pick up key wins in the non conference but fell to USC, Alabama, and Seton Hall, all games that if they should've won and would have locked up their spot.

I think they could be dangerous in the tourney but their resume is lacking.

Glad to see the homies from UNI back in the tourney too :nthat:

I hope the committee considers that Fred VanVleet , Landry Sahmet and Conner Frankamp all missed at least 4 games

Palm has Wichita out and Lunardi as a 7. Pretty much both taking the far extreme on each side. They're #10 in KenPom and would be the highest kenpom team not to make the tournament. They're resume is terrible. Only 1 top 50 win which was against Utah. I think if this was any other mid major this wouldn't even be a debate

Wichita was crushed by injuries in the beginning of the season when they were playing all of those non-conference teams. I could definitely see them doing some damage (as usual) if they were able to make the tourney....

There's not enough room for them all if it happened but I'd put Wichita, SDSU, Valpo and Monmouth in regardless of conference tournament.

I have no idea what the Longhorn's record is , but Cameron Ridley is on track to play by NCAA tournament

I ain't mad at cha Bo.

This the first time I'm seeing Monmouth. I couldn't be less impressed by that ****** point guard. King Rice is a good dude so I hope they still get in .

Last edited:
Felder and Robinson with poor showings.

If you want to watch legit guards, watch St. Bonaventure Friday night. Jay Adams and Marcus Posley form one of the best backcourts in the country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom