The College Basketball Post

I wish I could've hung out with Pete Gillen 20 years ago
i went to his UVA camp when i was young, he took of us players in his office. I swear to god it smelt like somebody had poured a gallon of Whiskey on the floor. I was a youngbuck and knew that smell wasnt right. 

Last edited:

just looked at my bracket and i got Miami, Oklahoma, UNC, and UVA. 

Miami vs UNC in the chip. 
whoa.. miami? 

I know larranaga is a great coach but I don't see them past the sweet 16. 
i got Temple and Nova, with Nova getting the W. not buying J. Wright in the tournment hes ruined way too many of my brackets of the past. 

and i think MIami has too much for Nova. 

i just dont think Kansas is good. especially on a neutral floor. 

I actually really like Kansas this year. I usually hate Self come tourney time but this year seems different.

Nova isn't getting far.

Just seen that since they started doing the first 4,one team has always made it to the round of 32 and it's always been the winner of the last game played....Soooo Michigan or Tulsa gonna win a couple? :nerd:

Why are fans so adamant about firing him? 2 sweet 16s in 3 years isn't bad.. Yeah UCLA had a tough year but he deserves another year to right the ship IMO. With the recruiting class coming in he should at the very least be able to finish coaching his son

they're switching up the courts this year

Yeah, i think Arizona size will prove to be too much of a problem though.
They have a significant size advantage, but they are awful defensively and Wichita could pick them apart. Will be a very good game...

:lol: always funny listening to local sports stations. Visiting my parents for a few days and hearing these Cuse fans calling Dayton trash. One dude even said St Johns would beat Dayton :rofl: smh

Last edited:
kinda shocked nobody is talking about xavier at all...i was thinking about throwing them in final 4 just to go out on limb...i mean everyone is going to have unc, kansas mich st and okla more than likely...need a different team to give me a shot....i actually think they have a legit chance to go

Back
Top Bottom