The College Basketball Post

1638555387800.gif

Kim English is probably too early in his career to get the nod. Wonder who else is out there, particularly locally.

Kim English is probably too early in his career to get the nod. Wonder who else is out there, particularly locally.
Gotta be a local hire this time, too much talent in the recruiting area to be mediocre at best…The UMBC dude shoulda waited, and Enfield would be cool too if he wanna give up that LA lifestyle to come back around :lol:

Last edited:
I know they wont hire a high school coach but I think Steve Turner at Gongaza would be a good choice. Great coach and has connections to the AAU scene in the area.

Not faulting him for Coppin’s performance, but I’m just not sure he’s ready yet.

Still can’t believe you defended him at one point :lol:
Lol I feel like that was several years ago now. But yeah, time definitely up. Get somebody young. Interested to see what level of pull/cache the school has. Glad they have plenty of time to figure it out.

VT and Mike Young just bought him on staff this season but why not Mike Jones? Spoils the hella outta VT’s plans to do a better job of recruiting the DMV but it makes perfect since for UMD.

Might even throw Wes Miller’s name into the frey. If Maryland was still in the ACC, then hell no, but Cincy going to the Big 12, doesn’t make sense for an east coast guy to stay there long term. Also has solid ties with MD and VA in terms of recruiting

Cooley? Willard?

just throwing east coast names out there. Hoiberg? I know Nebraska is tough to turn around but you know you’ll get talent

Back
Top Bottom