The College Basketball Post

At least she didn't blow her knee out. If all goes well she could come back right before the S. Carolina game.

Not sure where this belongs but I have a feeling a lot of big corporations are going to re-think NIL deals. At least for the time being. Paige, had two with StockX and Gaterade and she is now out for awhile. All of the big name QBs, minus Bryce have all flamed out this year. We will continue to see the smaller $1k and under deals but the big stuff may be on pause for awhile.

At least she didn't blow her knee out. If all goes well she could come back right before the S. Carolina game.

Not sure where this belongs but I have a feeling a lot of big corporations are going to re-think NIL deals. At least for the time being. Paige, had two with StockX and Gaterade and she is now out for awhile. All of the big name QBs, minus Bryce have all flamed out this year. We will continue to see the smaller $1k and under deals but the big stuff may be on pause for awhile.
Naw the money gon keep flowing as long as the names are hot…These deals don’t even put a dent in the marketing budget for the big time companies, n what if next year everybody who gets a big bag balls out ? It’s still gon be on “pause” ? :lol: …They not too concerned off 1 season

1639112586433.jpeg

Caleb foster reclassing?

a lot of smoke to this one and seems like it’ll be happening.

Word is Scheyer plans to add 2-3 more to this class whether that’s reclass/portal is it be seen but smart money is on Foster being one of them after the addition of Mitchell today

Something made me remember this dude Jamont Gordon (Mississippi State). This play was on sportscenter back in the day and I watched it a gazillion times on youtube too.

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL What’s up with Timberlake mane? I wanted yo to do well in Miami, shoulda stayed there instead of this Memphis mess

And also if Penny actually wants to win this year yo gotta make the tough move and have Bates coming off the bench in a limited role…He has a negative impact right now, shouldn’t be playing too much

Back
Top Bottom