The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Curtis Kelly should have never went to UConn now he has to sit a year at K State. He could have been utilized elsewhere esp. at Syracuse.

I know
mad.gif

i watched Kentucky on TV the other night , was impressed

The women's team can't show at all
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Can't wait for someone to make the "Official Arizona Wildcats Season Post...VOL. The Chase Budinger Show".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dfresh ain't here no more.

Curtis Kelly should have never went to UConn now he has to sit a year at K State. He could have been utilized elsewhere esp. at Syracuse.
laugh.gif
Ya'll can have the bum. Dude is GAWBAGE!

You act as if he can't play. Calhoun never gave him an opp. to show what he can do. 5-10 mins. a game every 5 games isn't getting burn.

who is that little kid in the number 14 jersey for Kentucky?

and i see UCONN got that SEC Schedule going we play in a tough conference so wont play anyone outside of it
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't wait for someone to make the "Official Arizona Wildcats Season Post...VOL. The Chase Budinger Show".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
actually he still is...he's under the name uter zorker now
laugh.gif

[h1]Pac-10 Conference: Top NBA Prospects[/h1]
Submitted by Michael_DeStefano on Sat, 10/11/2008 - 11:42am.

By Michael DeStefano

Top 5 Prospects:

UCLA has dominated the Pac-10 for a while now, having been to three consecutive Final Fours. Tim Floyd landed another stud recruiting class as USC looks totake another step forward while Arizona was poised for a return to prominence before Brandon Jennings went abroad. Although not as deep as some of the otherconferences in terms of the number of quality players, the Pac-10 is at the top in terms of potential lottery picks and NBA stars.
  1. [table][tr][td]
    [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
    [/td] [td]
    j_harden03.jpg

James Harden

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
    [/td] [/tr][/table]
  2. James Harden (Arizona State) - Harden's stellar freshman campaign went largely unnoticed by the rest of the country as he played in the shadow of fellow newcomers Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, and the Pac-10's own OJ Mayo, Kevin Love, and Jerryd Bayless. Despite the lack of national attention, you can bet that the Pac-10 took notice, with Harden putting up 18 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 steals per game on 53% shooting (41% from 3.) He's the best shooting guard prospect in the nation, a bit of a throwback in the way he uses fundamentals and intelligence to beat his opponent more often than flash and athleticism. He's great finishing around the basket (he needs to improve his right hand, however). He's a good jump shooter but needs to work on his ability to hit consistently off the dribble. He's a solid defender, but not a standout. One of the youngest players in his class, Harden is still learning and improving. He'll likely be a top five pick in June, and possibly the first shooting guard off the board.
  3. Demar Derozan (USC) - Prediction: He'll be the best NBA player of anyone on this list. Not the #1 prospect because he's yet to prove anything at this level, it's only a matter of time before the world knows Derozan's name. He's drawn comparisons to Vince Carter due to his outstanding athleticism and jump shot. His body is NBA ready, and jumping ability aside, he's also got a quick first step and great body control when finishing at the rim. His handle is good, though his one-on-one defense is still questionable, his athleticism enables him to block shots and jump passing lanes for easy steals. Derozan is a surefire one-and-done. The biggest knock on him is that he sometimes goes through the motions; hence, the Carter comparison - but if he can play inspired basketball for Tim Floyd and sustain a high level of play all season, he could be a top three pick.
  4. Jrue Holiday (UCLA) - Another one of the top freshman in the country, Holiday joins a loaded UCLA backcourt in the hopes of leading them to a fourth consecutive Final Four. Where Derozan's heart has come into question, Holiday's is one of his greatest strengths. He's got a great work ethic and attitude to go along with his talent and versatility. He's athletic (though not on Derozan's level) and exhibits good fundamentals on the court. His jump shot is solid out to the college line, he's got a mid-range game, and he can get to the basket and finish well. A combo guard, Holiday can also run a team and make the players around him better. The combo guard label had been a negative thing in the past, but with the success of players like Dwyane Wade, Monta Ellis, Louis Williams, and Rodney Stuckey, guys who can play at both backcourt positions have become valuable commodities. While Holiday needs to continue to hone his point guard skills, he's the best combo the college ranks has to offer. A one-and-done possibility if he has a great year at UCLA, Holiday is more likely a top five pick in 2010.
  5. Chase Budinger (Arizona) - Chase is back for his junior year at Arizona after passing on two drafts in which he could have been a first-round pick. Last year, he averaged 17 points and 5 rebounds per game. Jerryd Bayless left for the NBA and Brandon Jennings went to Europe, so although the Wildcats might struggle to win games, Chase will have the opportunity to put up big numbers and show he can be the man on this team. He's got size, athleticism, and a strong work ethic to go along with his feathery jump shot. He won't be the biggest name in the 2009 Draft but certainly should be a lottery pick and able to contribute right away in the NBA.
  6. Darren Collison (UCLA) - Collison's stock took a beating last year after getting dominated by Derrick Rose in the Final Four, but he is still a solid point guard who can run a team and play defense. Jrue Holiday and Malcolm Lee will help to relieve some of the pressure on Collison, but if he is not careful, he could be leapfrogged by the two talented freshmen in the UCLA backcourt. He needs to get much stronger to make a significant impact at the next level. It will take a great season, particularly in the tournament, for Collison to improve his stock, though he is still slated as a late first-round pick.

Others receiving consideration: Jordan Hill (Arizona), Jeff Pendergraph (ASU), Quincy Pondexter (Washington), Jon Brockman (Washington), MalcolmLee (UCLA), Jerime Anderson (UCLA)

Sleeper: Patrick Christopher (California) - ThePac-10 has no newcomers that will take you by surprise; everyone expects great things from the freshman in this conference. But Patrick Christopher is a namethat college basketball fans around the country might not know despite the fact that he averaged over 15 points per game last year as a sophomore for theGolden Bears. Ryan Anderson and Devon Hardin are gone, so this is Christopher's team; look for his production to increase significantly. His draft stock isstill considerably low seeing as how he is somewhat of an unknown, but a season with solid numbers in the Pac-10 should put him on the map in the eyes of fansand NBA scouts alike. He needs to improve his outside shooting, become more consistent finishing around the basket, and produce better in other areas besidesscoring.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
actually he still is...he's under the name uter zorker now
laugh.gif
He shares that w/ another U of A NTer, unless he let him have it.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

[h1]Pac-10 Conference: Top NBA Prospects[/h1]
Submitted by Michael_DeStefano on Sat, 10/11/2008 - 11:42am.

By Michael DeStefano

Top 5 Prospects:

UCLA has dominated the Pac-10 for a while now, having been to three consecutive Final Fours. Tim Floyd landed another stud recruiting class as USC looks to take another step forward while Arizona was poised for a return to prominence before Brandon Jennings went abroad. Although not as deep as some of the other conferences in terms of the number of quality players, the Pac-10 is at the top in terms of potential lottery picks and NBA stars.
  1. [table][tr][td]
    [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
    [/td] [td]
    j_harden03.jpg

James Harden

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
    [/td] [/tr][/table]
  2. James Harden (Arizona State) - Harden's stellar freshman campaign went largely unnoticed by the rest of the country as he played in the shadow of fellow newcomers Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, and the Pac-10's own OJ Mayo, Kevin Love, and Jerryd Bayless. Despite the lack of national attention, you can bet that the Pac-10 took notice, with Harden putting up 18 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 steals per game on 53% shooting (41% from 3.) He's the best shooting guard prospect in the nation, a bit of a throwback in the way he uses fundamentals and intelligence to beat his opponent more often than flash and athleticism. He's great finishing around the basket (he needs to improve his right hand, however). He's a good jump shooter but needs to work on his ability to hit consistently off the dribble. He's a solid defender, but not a standout. One of the youngest players in his class, Harden is still learning and improving. He'll likely be a top five pick in June, and possibly the first shooting guard off the board.
  3. Demar Derozan (USC) - Prediction: He'll be the best NBA player of anyone on this list. Not the #1 prospect because he's yet to prove anything at this level, it's only a matter of time before the world knows Derozan's name. He's drawn comparisons to Vince Carter due to his outstanding athleticism and jump shot. His body is NBA ready, and jumping ability aside, he's also got a quick first step and great body control when finishing at the rim. His handle is good, though his one-on-one defense is still questionable, his athleticism enables him to block shots and jump passing lanes for easy steals. Derozan is a surefire one-and-done. The biggest knock on him is that he sometimes goes through the motions; hence, the Carter comparison - but if he can play inspired basketball for Tim Floyd and sustain a high level of play all season, he could be a top three pick.
  4. Jrue Holiday (UCLA) - Another one of the top freshman in the country, Holiday joins a loaded UCLA backcourt in the hopes of leading them to a fourth consecutive Final Four. Where Derozan's heart has come into question, Holiday's is one of his greatest strengths. He's got a great work ethic and attitude to go along with his talent and versatility. He's athletic (though not on Derozan's level) and exhibits good fundamentals on the court. His jump shot is solid out to the college line, he's got a mid-range game, and he can get to the basket and finish well. A combo guard, Holiday can also run a team and make the players around him better. The combo guard label had been a negative thing in the past, but with the success of players like Dwyane Wade, Monta Ellis, Louis Williams, and Rodney Stuckey, guys who can play at both backcourt positions have become valuable commodities. While Holiday needs to continue to hone his point guard skills, he's the best combo the college ranks has to offer. A one-and-done possibility if he has a great year at UCLA, Holiday is more likely a top five pick in 2010.
  5. Chase Budinger (Arizona) - Chase is back for his junior year at Arizona after passing on two drafts in which he could have been a first-round pick. Last year, he averaged 17 points and 5 rebounds per game. Jerryd Bayless left for the NBA and Brandon Jennings went to Europe, so although the Wildcats might struggle to win games, Chase will have the opportunity to put up big numbers and show he can be the man on this team. He's got size, athleticism, and a strong work ethic to go along with his feathery jump shot. He won't be the biggest name in the 2009 Draft but certainly should be a lottery pick and able to contribute right away in the NBA.
  6. Darren Collison (UCLA) - Collison's stock took a beating last year after getting dominated by Derrick Rose in the Final Four, but he is still a solid point guard who can run a team and play defense. Jrue Holiday and Malcolm Lee will help to relieve some of the pressure on Collison, but if he is not careful, he could be leapfrogged by the two talented freshmen in the UCLA backcourt. He needs to get much stronger to make a significant impact at the next level. It will take a great season, particularly in the tournament, for Collison to improve his stock, though he is still slated as a late first-round pick.

Others receiving consideration: Jordan Hill (Arizona), Jeff Pendergraph (ASU), Quincy Pondexter (Washington), Jon Brockman (Washington), Malcolm Lee (UCLA), Jerime Anderson (UCLA)

Sleeper: Patrick Christopher (California) - The Pac-10 has no newcomers that will take you by surprise; everyone expects great things from the freshman in this conference. But Patrick Christopher is a name that college basketball fans around the country might not know despite the fact that he averaged over 15 points per game last year as a sophomore for the Golden Bears. Ryan Anderson and Devon Hardin are gone, so this is Christopher's team; look for his production to increase significantly. His draft stock is still considerably low seeing as how he is somewhat of an unknown, but a season with solid numbers in the Pac-10 should put him on the map in the eyes of fans and NBA scouts alike. He needs to improve his outside shooting, become more consistent finishing around the basket, and produce better in other areas besides scoring.

jerime is a NBA prospect?

gives me chills that i was changin with him last year.
and now he's gonna be ballin at UCLA.

GO BRUINS.
pimp.gif

You act as if he can't play. Calhoun never gave him an opp. to show what he can do. 5-10 mins. a game every 5 games isn't getting burn.
Dude is trash and I'll stick to that notion. You act like Calhoun didn't give him chances. He just couldn't cut it talent wise.

Chase Budinger (Arizona) - Chase is back for his junior year at Arizona after passing on two drafts in which he could have been a first-round pick. Last year, he averaged 17 points and 5 rebounds per game. Jerryd Bayless left for the NBA and Brandon Jennings went to Europe, so although the Wildcats might struggle to win games, Chase will have the opportunity to put up big numbers and show he can be the man on this team. He's got size, athleticism, and a strong work ethic to go along with his feathery jump shot. He won't be the biggest name in the 2009 Draft but certainly should be a lottery pick and able to contribute right away in the NBA.
Dannon's yogurt soft
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Dude is trash and I'll stick to that notion. You act like Calhoun didn't give him chances. He just couldn't cut it talent wise.

Chase Budinger (Arizona) - Chase is back for his junior year at Arizona after passing on two drafts in which he could have been a first-round pick. Last year, he averaged 17 points and 5 rebounds per game. Jerryd Bayless left for the NBA and Brandon Jennings went to Europe, so although the Wildcats might struggle to win games, Chase will have the opportunity to put up big numbers and show he can be the man on this team. He's got size, athleticism, and a strong work ethic to go along with his feathery jump shot. He won't be the biggest name in the 2009 Draft but certainly should be a lottery pick and able to contribute right away in the NBA.
Dannon's yogurt soft
laugh.gif

Wet ({}) !!!!

The 2008 edition of "Midnight Madness" for the Syracuse men's and women's basketball teams is scheduled for Friday, October 24, at Manley Field House. The doors will open at 7:00 p.m. with the event scheduled to get underway at 8:00 p.m.
Midnight Madness is free to the public and a general-admission ticketed event. Tickets, at a limit of four per person while supplies last, will be available starting Monday, October 20, at the following locations:
  • Carrier Dome Box Office
  • Schine Student Center on campus
  • Area Americu branches: 6303 Thompson Road, Syracuse: 7474 Oswego Road, Liverpool; 6414 State Route 31, Cicero; 1916 Black River Blvd., Rome; 4957 Commercial Drive, Yorkville
In addition to scrimmages and drills from both SU squads, there will be giveaways throughout the night. A three-point shooting contest and a dunk contest are also scheduled.

Chea!

The Cincinnati Bearcats went to the east coast for their first verbal commitment of the 2009 class.

Sean Kilpatrick a 6'5 185 lb shooting guard from White Plains, NY visited Cincinnati this weekend and came so impressed with what he saw that he decided to give his verbal commitment to Mick Cronin and his staff shortly after his visit.

703072.jpg

Wayne Litmer
"Basically just hanging around the coaches," said Kilpatrick. "Everything about them is real. I love the campus. It is gorgeous. The players made me feel like I was one of their teammates"

The original plan was for Kilpatrick to visit Cincinnati this weekend and then visit Providence in a couple weeks followed by possible visits to Kansas State and Marquette later this fall. However, Kilpatrick did not need to make those visits after visiting Cincinnati.

"It just felt like a family," said Kilpatrick. "I just decided I did not need to see anything else because I knew Cincinnati was where I wanted to be."

Kilpatrick spent Saturday with his new teammates and coaches at both the Rutgers football game and afterward at Fan Jam. Watching his new friends and teammates in action helped him a lot with making his decision to verbally commit to Cincinnati.

"It helped a lot," said Kilpatrick. "It basically let me see what they do. They have a pick and roll offense and the coach just lets you play. I really liked that about Cincinnati."

Before coming in on his visit Kilpatrick did not really know a lot about the players on the roster. However, it did not take him long to make some new friends.

"They treated me like a family, treated me like I was already going to the school. I just love the coaching staff, the players; I especially love the freshmen because they treated me like I was already a freshman."

"I have 3 new buddies in Yancy Gates, Cashmere Wright, and Dion Dixon," stated Kilpatrick."

Kilpatrick said when he spoke to the coaching about what his role will be they simply said they need someone that can flat out put the ball in the basket.

"Coach said he needs someone to come in and flat out score, he said he needs someone to come in after Deonta leaves and put the basket in the bucket.

That is exactly what Kilpatrick did in his last season when he averaged 28.7 points per game.

Kilpatrick is not only a scorer but a good defender as well. He is long for a shooting guard and he uses that length to his advantage on the defensive end.

While hanging out with the players on his visit Kilpatrick said that the one thing that made him say wow was when the players just told him all they are worried about is winning.

And it was there in that moment when the players were talking about winning that he knew he wanted to proudly wear the red and black and become a Bearcat.

Decent pickup. Sounds like we'll be getting a solid 4 year guy that can score a little bit.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

derrtay how u know JA...1 of my best friends...will be a nice pg next yr at ucla

yeah..i REALLY hope he does well at UCLA.

we played ball at Canyon High together.
i was on the frosh/soph team freshman year he was on Varsity his soph year.
i was wearing my Stealth XX's and he was like fresh kicks..your names Darrel right?
and i was like oh snaps..its Jerime Anderson
eek.gif
...how does he knwo my name?!
and we hit it off from there.
he was one of the other few shoe heads at my school .
stupid story i know
laugh.gif

how do you know jerime?

Malcolm Lee
pimp.gif
his pull up jumper looked unstoppable when i saw him play atSAC. Needs to learn to calm things down though just a bit.

Them Uk jersey's are sick!! I couldn't see all the detail when I was watching the Midnight Madness. Shorts are a little too long for me, but they arestill nice. Hopefully Louisville get's some nice ones this year.

Malta, what's the word on Stanley Robinson?

He's gone or coming back in the middle of the season?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

The 2008 edition of "Midnight Madness" for the Syracuse men's and women's basketball teams is scheduled for Friday, October 24, at Manley Field House. The doors will open at 7:00 p.m. with the event scheduled to get underway at 8:00 p.m.
Midnight Madness is free to the public and a general-admission ticketed event. Tickets, at a limit of four per person while supplies last, will be available starting Monday, October 20, at the following locations:
  • Carrier Dome Box Office
  • Schine Student Center on campus
  • Area Americu branches: 6303 Thompson Road, Syracuse: 7474 Oswego Road, Liverpool; 6414 State Route 31, Cicero; 1916 Black River Blvd., Rome; 4957 Commercial Drive, Yorkville
In addition to scrimmages and drills from both SU squads, there will be giveaways throughout the night. A three-point shooting contest and a dunk contest are also scheduled.

Chea!
%*@% is gonna be wack. I'm not going this year.

I'll be writing from Davidson's Midnight Madness on Friday. They might as well just cancel the 3-point contest with Curry still in town. Can't waitfor the season to get going; one of the real perks of living in North Carolina now!

mbb1_1280.jpg

[table][tr][td]No.[/td] [td]Name[/td] [td]Ht./Wt.[/td] [td]Cl./Exp.[/td] [td]Hometown (Last School)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]43[/td] [td]Carter, Jared[/td] [td]7-2/270[/td] [td]SR/2L[/td] [td]Georgetown, Ky. (Scott County)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Galloway, Kevin[/td] [td]6-7/215[/td] [td]JR/TR[/td] [td]Sacramento, Calif. (Southern Idaho)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]55[/td] [td]Harrellson, Josh[/td] [td]6-10/265[/td] [td]SO/TR[/td] [td]St. Charles, Mo. (SW Illinois College)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Harris, Ramon[/td] [td]6-7/218[/td] [td]JR/2L[/td] [td]Anchorage, Alaska (West Anchorage)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]Liggins, DeAndre[/td] [td]6-6/202[/td] [td]FR/HS[/td] [td]Chicago, Ill. (Findley Prep)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Meeks, Jodie[/td] [td]6-4/208[/td] [td]JR/2L[/td] [td]Norcross, Ga. (Norcross)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Miller, Darius[/td] [td]6-7/223[/td] [td]FR/HS[/td] [td]Maysville, Ky. (Mason County)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]54[/td] [td]Patterson, Patrick[/td] [td]6-9/235[/td] [td]SO/1L[/td] [td]Huntington, W.Va. (Huntington)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]Pilgrim, Matt[/td] [td]6-8/233[/td] [td]SO/TR[/td] [td]Cincinnati, Ohio (Hampton)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Porter, Michael[/td] [td]6-3/198[/td] [td]JR/2L[/td] [td]Modesto, Calif. (Modesto Christian)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Stevenson, Perry[/td] [td]6-9/207[/td] [td]JR/2L[/td] [td]Lafayette, La. (Northside)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Stewart, AJ[/td] [td]6-7/218[/td] [td]SO/1L[/td] [td]Jacksonville, Fla. (Arlington Country Day)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [td]Williams, Donald[/td] [td]6-3/205[/td] [td]FR/HS[/td] [td]Baton Rouge, La. (Progressive Christian Academy)[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
2008-2009 SCHEDULE

( Click on an event for complete event information )
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer-000000.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Opponent / Event[/td] [td]Location[/td] [td]Time / Result[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/10/08[/td] [td]Midnight Madness #[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]9:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/03/08[/td] [td]vs. Missouri - St. Louis #
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/07/08[/td] [td]vs. Ouachita Baptist #
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/14/08[/td] [td]vs. Virginia Military Institute
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/18/08[/td] [td]at North Carolina
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Chapel Hill, N.C.[/td] [td]9:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Findlay Toyota Las Vegas Invitational[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/22/08[/td] [td]vs. Delaware State
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]12:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/24/08[/td] [td]vs. Longwood
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/28/08[/td] [td]vs. Kansas State
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Las Vegas, Nevada[/td] [td]11:59 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11/29/08[/td] [td]vs. West Virginia/Iowa[/td] [td]Las Vegas, Nevada[/td] [td]7:30/10:30 ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12/03/08[/td] [td]vs. Lamar
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12/06/08[/td] [td]vs. Miami
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]5:30 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12/07/08[/td] [td]vs. Mississippi Valley State
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]4:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12/13/08[/td] [td]vs. Indiana[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]4:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12/20/08[/td] [td]vs. Appalachian State
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Louisville, Ky.[/td] [td]12:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12/22/08[/td] [td]vs. Tennessee State
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12/27/08[/td] [td]vs. Florida Atlantic
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]3:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12/29/08[/td] [td]vs. Central Michigan
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]01/04/09[/td] [td]at Louisville
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Louisville, Ky.[/td] [td]1:30/4:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]01/10/09[/td] [td]vs. Vanderbilt *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]2:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]01/13/09[/td] [td]at Tennessee *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Knoxville, Tenn.[/td] [td]9:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]01/18/09[/td] [td]at Georgia *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Athens, Ga.[/td] [td]12:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]01/21/09[/td] [td]vs. Auburn *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]9:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]01/24/09[/td] [td]at Alabama *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Tuscaloosa, Ala.[/td] [td]3:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]01/27/09[/td] [td]at Mississippi *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Oxford, Miss.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]01/31/09[/td] [td]vs. South Carolina *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]3:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]02/03/09[/td] [td]vs. Mississippi State *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]02/10/09[/td] [td]vs. Florida *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]9:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]02/14/09[/td] [td]at Arkansas *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Fayetteville, Ark.[/td] [td]1:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]02/17/09[/td] [td]at Vanderbilt *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Nashville, Tenn.[/td] [td]9:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]02/21/09[/td] [td]vs. Tennessee *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]1:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]02/25/09[/td] [td]at South Carolina *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Columbia, S.C.[/td] [td]7:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]02/28/09[/td] [td]vs. LSU *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]4:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03/04/09[/td] [td]vs. Georgia *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Lexington, Ky.[/td] [td]8:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03/07/09[/td] [td]at Florida *
media-icon-tv.gif
[/td] [td]Gainesville, Fla.[/td] [td]2:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][/table]

my starting 5:

DeAndre Liggins
Jodie Meeks
Ramon Harris
Perry Stevenson
Patrick Patterson

guys who should be in the rotation:

Kevin Galloway
Darius Miller
Josh Harrellson
A.J. Stewart
Michael Porter (used sparingly please)

we actually have 20 players on the roster.

baring any injuries, we should be a lot deeper team than last year. we got some BIG gaurds...a long and athletic team.

Jodie Meeks should turn into a STAR this year.

Pat's a monster.

gonna be inexperienced though, replacing Joe and Ramel, need someone to step up and get the points that those two left.

look for this team to run, run, run...and get after it on D.

looking at our schedule....23-8 regular season record....sweet 16.

guy who's opinoins who I put more stock into than just about anyones...

Like I have always said about Tyler: He is as talented a kid as there is in the 2010 class, but he is totally lacking in fundamentals, desire, and focus. He is the one and done, then get the GM fired type of player.
I think Mike called him the Renardo Sidney of 2010 also.

After the Caracter saga, that doesn't bode well

Malta, what's the word on Stanley Robinson?

He's gone or coming back in the middle of the season?
That bama is in 'bama taking classes at a CC down there. It's looking bleek that he'll come back as there's rumors that he mightjust try someplace new come spring semester. If he gets his grades WAY up this semester and shows he's ready to go, mentally and physically, then I thinkCalhoun will take him back. Scratch that, you DAMN WELL Calhoun will take him back. Without him at the 3, IMO, we're a 2nd tier team and Calhoun knowsthis year is as good of a chance as any to win the NC cause we're losing AJ, Adrien, Austrie and more than likely Hasheem, so now is the time.

Dre, you not goin' to the Blue/White game at Duke? It's Homecoming weekend this weekend and I was thankin' bout catchin' that flight down toRDU and gettin' it in for a couple days in Dur'm.
nerd.gif
Snow BunniesFTW!

Back
Top Bottom