The College Basketball Post

Thoughts on this spacedoodoo spacedoodoo ?
:lol:

IMG_7093.jpeg

Louisville reportedly down to Kelsey/Pitino.

They have royally ****ed this thing up and had the better half of 2 years to get it right.

Putting all your hopes and dreams(and money) into a Scott Drew pursuit while failing to offer those same resources to another top name is wild. Spurned by Dusty May for Michigan, who you thought would walk from Florida for this job, and I don’t even think he’s a good coach. Unless you’re trying to mend some kind of fence with Pitino it makes zero sense.

There’s no way “they can mend a fence with Pitino” if you mean bringing Richard in to eventually bring Rick in on over him. That’s not going to happen.

There’s no way “they can mend a fence with Pitino” if you mean bringing Richard in to eventually bring Rick in on over him. That’s not going to happen.
No, not at all. Moreso with the fanbase in a sense. Surprisingly they seem to be pro Richard in this.

Lol Rick is closer to retirement than a “comeback” of that nature. St. John’s will be his last job. I think he’s going to do well there too. They probably should’ve gotten in this year’s tournament along with the other Big East snubs.

All the chalk in first 2 rounds really lead to some good matchups

UConn SDst the only game I have no faith in 1 team winning

Records vs the Sweet 16

Purdue 7-0
UConn 6-1
UNC 6-3
Houston 1-2

Tenn 4-2
Arizona 2-1
Iowa St 2-1
Marquette 2-5

Creighton 2-2