The College Basketball Post

He's talking about Banchero like he was Christian Laettner :rofl:

Lol not at all - but people could name him

Again, the convo is about the casual fan would rather see a 6 year bozo who is 2849473 vs a 1 and done superstar

We will see with Dukes ratings this upcoming year

Y'all are not going to sit up here and act like Paolo Banchero is some needle mover :rofl:

If you mentioned that Zion year? I can buy that, dude was box office. But PAOLO???? Y'all done lost it. Everyone knew it was Coach K's last season they were playing UNC in the FINAL FOUR after UNC just beat them at the last home game in Cameron.

The UNC vs Duke Rivalry and Coach K's final NCAA tourney run trumps Paolo by far.

Lol not at all - but people could name him

Again, the convo is about the casual fan would rather see a 6 year bozo who is 2849473 vs a 1 and done superstar

We will see with Dukes ratings this upcoming year

The counterpoint is that the casuals are tuning in to watch Duke play UNC. Casuals like watching the marquee programs. It doesn't really matter who is wearing the uniforms. I think the numbers tend to back that up like you mentioned a few posts back.

The counterpoint is that the casuals are tuning in to watch Duke play UNC. Casuals like watching the marquee programs. It doesn't really matter who is wearing the uniforms. I think the numbers tend to back that up like you mentioned a few posts back.

This.

If Edey was wearing a Duke jersey instead of Paolo that game people still watching.

I think I said that lol - blue bloods drove that this year

Casuals will watch blue bloods and the insane, hype driven 1 and dones

Y'all are not going to sit up here and act like Paolo Banchero is some needle mover :rofl:

If you mentioned that Zion year? I can buy that, dude was box office. But PAOLO???? Y'all done lost it. Everyone knew it was Coach K's last season they were playing UNC in the FINAL FOUR after UNC just beat them at the last home game in Cameron.

The UNC vs Duke Rivalry and Coach K's final NCAA tourney run trumps Paolo by far.

Uhhh I did mention the Zion year… lmao come on b

What? 😂😂😂

You are missing my point completely

IMG_2881.png
That’s only one metric per time slot. This explains a lot more:

The final four tied 2015, 2008 and 2001 hit a 21 share in ratings which is huge. It also in full did bigger numbers than the women’s despite the unusual amount of interest in it this year. And viewership of the men’s tournament jumped 15% in the 18-34 demo, which is an absurd number for advertisers.

The only area the tournament didn’t grow in viewership this year was overall share of TV viewers, probably because some families with girls were immersing them in the women’s experience this year with their tv time.

Ain ever heard anyone say "Man I gotta go watch Paolo play"...will hear "I gotta go watch the Duke game".

Bro ain no Caitlyn Clark y'all are bugging.

He was the notable player in college that year - but OK

Time to head back to the NBA thread my guy 😂

Completely missed my Zion post to start the whole convo 😂

Bozos like the 27 year olds still in college

That’s why that thread is 😂😂
Who is 27? We’re talking about guys who got an extra year cause of Covid. Guys playing 4 years of ball is really the worst though isn’t it? I’d much rather watch 3-5 draft picks underachieve against those guys. Sounds SO much better!

Back
Top Bottom