The College Basketball Post

Troy Williams has planned to official visits...UNC and Indiana. Did UNC even officially ever offer him? Regardless, I feel very good about our chances with him.

Supposedly were in pretty good position with Meeks/Anya as well. Either of those two, Williams and Robinson would make a nice class.

You don't want Anya out of those two IMO. way too raw, just takes up space and isn't the least bit skilled right now.

Troy has a lot of skill work to improve on himself but he can at least impact a game athletically on boards/defense.

only thing Meeks has to do is get his fat *** in shape, he has all the skill needed.

thanks for the article Mike.

NC State just picked up the second commit for 2013. Kyle Washington from Brewster Academy (4 star #11th ranked center) was also considering Ohio State, Washington, and Iowa State. He had his first official this past weekend in Raleigh.

I've played against Kyle Washington like 3-4 times... he's nothing special. He frequently gets lazy throughout the game and shrinks to equal/better competition.

I've played against Kyle Washington like 3-4 times... he's nothing special. He frequently gets lazy throughout the game and shrinks to equal/better competition.

Appreciate the input but I'll trust the recruiting services and the NC State coaching staff.

A top 100 recruit is a top 100 recruit, especially considering how our recruiting used to go.

Meeks has all the skills needed to succeed but he better get his fatass in shape wherever he goes.

Don't see how Troy Williams doesn't end up at UNC unless they haven't offered him. I thought thats why he was extending his decision.

Anya has all the physical tools to be a beast if he can put it together, I agree he's way too raw to make an impact anytime soon at the next level.

AMP or IU fans what's the word on Hanner Perea? Should he be getting major minutes?

We'll know when Troy gets a UNC offer because he'd commit immediately.

Kasemi enrolled at Oregon. trying to get a waiver for this year - don't know how he would be able to get one.

Troy Williams to Indiana make sense and might be the safe bet right now

Al3xis Troy doesn't have a UNC offer ? i'm not sure but thought he got one at the end of 2011

He'd have said he had one, but you don't cut a list down to UK and UNC and then open it up to the likes of South Carolina and Alabama if they actually want you. Might get one now since he's started to show some improvement again.

Good news keeps coming.

Sindarius Thornwell at Oak Hill (5 star #4 SG) down to final 2 of NC State and South Carolina.

I know Frank Martin's there now but c'mon, amirite? :tongue:

Anyone planning on attending a team's midnight madness this year?? Hitting up Georgetown's but may get talked into attending umd's.

Noah Vonleh to 2013...Forget Troy Williams, I'll take this kid instead. As a local kid Allen you have any clues where he will prolly head?

Also word out that the Twins want to go to Kentucky but their father is pressing for Maryland. If that's true I assume UK wins out. Wouldn't be surprised to see than Twins, Wiggins, Marcus Lee/Julius Randle. With Wiltjer/Cauley and a couple other guys sticking around that would just be outright scary :smh:

Anyone planning on attending a team's midnight madness this year?? Hitting up Georgetown's but may get talked into attending umd's.

Syracuse is October 12th. Not sure who's performing, though I heard rumors of Big Sean

Noah Vonleh to 2013...Forget Troy Williams, I'll take this kid instead. As a local kid Allen you have any clues where he will prolly head?
Also word out that the Twins want to go to Kentucky but their father is pressing for Maryland. If that's true I assume UK wins out. Wouldn't be surprised to see than Twins, Wiggins, Marcus Lee/Julius Randle. With Wiltjer/Cauley and a couple other guys sticking around that would just be outright scary :smh:
Eh I'm taking all news about the twins with a grain of salt.

I've always been under the impression that UNC is in good with Vonleh.

Supposedly, IU, UNC, OSU and BC on him the hardest so I guess UNC would make sense with him. I would assume that would push Troy even closer to us which is cool as well.

Class of 2014 looking thin as hell now with Vonleh and soon to be Wiggins reclassifying. Tyus Jones prolly becomes the prize of the class.

Syracuse is making a push for some top guys...I'm expecting some really good news soon.

And there is no clear cut leader on anya right? I know James Robinson at Pitt is his boy, but I would assume he really liked Indiana....

Jahlil, tyus, and theo will be some of the headliners of 2014.

Duke called Vonleh's school today to inquire. He already has an offer, i think he ends up at UNC but not sure since Hicks is committed.

Duke offered Trey Lyles. Apparently Indiana is out from what i read earlier. Uk, Lville, and Duke going hard at him.

Back
Top Bottom