The College Basketball Post

damn woke up to a doozy with all these posts....like my dude rico said....this thread is actually very civil between all fan bases here.....i actually dont think anyone has ever gone at it from what i can remeber...im ok with bragging but you cant just come in here and talk that talk during the good times....you wasnt in here during all those Ls unc was handed...calling me a hater was weak....ill never cheer for UNC...thats not hate...its rivalry for a reason...i dont even think i said anything bad honestly....it is what it is...hoping for good game monday and a zags win...:D

it all started with you getting upset at an empire comment which was a joke. you were mad bitter after the game.
it's whatever though, just hope my boys come through on monday.

Y'all have to be kidding when y'all say there's majority UNC hate :lol:. The UNC hate pales in comparison to the Duke hate in this thread and in life. Anytime Duke loses the thread jumps 3 pages

it all started with you getting upset at an empire comment which was a joke. you were mad bitter after the game.
it's whatever though, just hope my boys come through on monday.

i wasnt bitter at all actually...just asked for clarification lol then it escalated to what it was ...yea i was bitter cause the guy couldnt perform a simple basketball principle which is one of my pet peeves..

Y'all have to be kidding when y'all say there's majority UNC hate :lol:. The UNC hate pales in comparison to the Duke hate in this thread and in life. Anytime Duke loses the thread jumps 3 pages

thats true...people were having a ball when we lost lol

too much on the line for a duke-unc championship.
ish would get personal
i'm good on that :lol:

yea it sure would lol....lots of people probably get banned...not to mention whichever team would lose that would be lifetime pain...im good on that as well

I have friendly hatred toward UNC, only because that's my girl's and my homeboy from work's team, and I hate to see them flourish :lol:

@jon4rd  talk your **** 
pimp.gif

Least the Lady Gamecocks won the ship. Eases the pain of the loss yesterday. #ForeverToThee

Multiple reports that Marques Bolden is transferring from Duke. Have yet to see anything official yet though

Multiple reports that Marques Bolden is transferring from Duke. Have yet to see anything official yet though

Look for an announcement in the coming days. It's a done deal.

TCU/SMU if I was betting.

Just a weird 10 months with the kid

Back
Top Bottom