The Combat Jack Show Thread

And they get called out for it, Same as "gangsta" rappers OD'n on the imagery etc etc. They get highlighted & called corny for it.

Because his method happens to fall in line with a certain demo your "homophobic" if you call out that BS & they alluded too it.

At this point people should stop reacting to the buffoonery. It's clear he's a industry plant and he's more than comfortable with it. Just like with 69. I'm sure that interview is filled with CTG saying a bunch of "well gangster rapper are hypocrites..." "the black community should know what it's like to be discriminated against..."

At this point people should stop reacting to the buffoonery. It's clear he's a industry plant and he's more than comfortable with it. Just like with 69. I'm sure that interview is filled with CTG saying a bunch of "well gangster rapper are hypocrites..." "the black community should know what it's like to be discriminated against..."

100 percent a plant & he will eventually fade, but then again he's a flamboyant, gay black man who has proven time & time again that he's with all the antics, Hence the media is gonna stand behind it because he covers so many bases.

If people keep reacting and being "outraged" by his gayness he's not going anywhere

100 percent a plant & he will eventually fade, but then again he's a flamboyant, gay black man who has proven time & time again that he's with all the antics, Hence the media is gonna stand behind it because he covers so many bases.
He won’t fade for a while because of the antics. He’ll always do what they say and get exposure for it. Him being gay aside, he really does do whatever his handlers put in front of him.

I know Joe is close to Karen Civil, so I wonder if he’s even gonna talk about this or just skim over it and act like he’s oblivious :lol:.

Last edited:
I know Joe is close to Karen Civil, so I wonder if he’s even gonna talk about this or just skim over it and act like he’s oblivious :lol:.

We've seen when it's ppl close to him he's biased and plays favoritism. He'll talk about it but isn't going to give his honest opinion or give it more than 5-7 min.

There's also the fact Karen stayed by him when he was getting accused of all types of crazy **** this past year. So he gonna be solid and stick with her.

Being a thief don't get you cancelled.

Joyner and his team are idiots. Something about him rubs me the wrong way. Maybe because he's a mixed dude who got popping trying to justify racism that endeared him to white fans. We're supposed to overlook you being stupid, because you had a kid and put your career before your newborn? It was my last $60,000. Well you should have paid $20,000 and arranged to pay the rest upon goals accomplished like a normal mutha****in deal. You had a whole team.

He's another dude I have no clue who listens to them like Russ.

Cam told us about Karen. She also showed herself with the Meek and Nicki situation. But it's funny how people pick sides, based on how much they like the person or how threatening the person doesn't seem.

Once I saw her paling around with Billary talking about what she could do for us super predators, I knew the deal and she was for sale. She's a finesser.

Can't blame a new artist too much for not knowing the game. Tried to watch a video but Karen was doing that double speak and I realized I don't care. Seems simple enough, either provide the paid services, or if you don't like the relationship and cancel then return the money. You can't just not provide anything, say this ain't working for you and keep the cash and move on.

I caught some of that ch convo and it was wild. **** went from holding Karen accountable to blaming Joyner. Karen admitting to hiring hackers to take down someones website and people were openly admitting to payola :lol:.

Wildest part was Joyner saying that his investor had already spent half a million on him and that was his last 60k. I know it takes a lot to break an artist, but if 500k couldn’t get you in the game, what did they expect 60k to do.

Can't blame a new artist too much for not knowing the game. Tried to watch a video but Karen was doing that double speak and I realized I don't care. Seems simple enough, either provide the paid services, or if you don't like the relationship and cancel then return the money. You can't just not provide anything, say this ain't working for you and keep the cash and move on.

He wasn't dolo though.

He had advantages that most new artist didn't have. He had a manager and a team and investor. But you saw Nip pop and thought that could be you. Nip did a lot of that himself with hard work. Then he put out a dope album(Crenshaw) not a song like Joyner was trying to do. Karen might have helped with the internet and my neighborhood ****, but Joyner Lucas is corny and has no story. His story is worse than Logic's, I'm mixed, but I unfortunately look black and I grew up around my white family who **** on black people.

Who wants to hear that from us?

So you pop with Accidental Racist Pt 2

None of that negates she didn't do her part that she was paid for.

We don't know if she did or not.

Nobody challenged her six years ago on it. Take her to court.

What if she did and the song was just wack and nobody wanted to play it?

She's also pushing this, but it's wack. Can we blame her for radio and streaming platforms not pushing this?

We don't know if she did or not.

Nobody challenged her six years ago on it. Take her to court.

What if she did and the song was just wack and nobody wanted to play it?

She's also pushing this, but it's wack. Can we blame her for radio and streaming platforms not pushing this?

She said it, said she checked out because dude was talking crazy on socials. Damn that Shmurda is trash.

This deserves to be posted.

He had so many quotables

You can't Joe Budden me. :lol:

It's a state of mind young man

I know Demar Derozan too, am I in the NBA

I'm a Underground King, I'm a Lord Of the Underground, I'm Diggin In The Crates, I'm a Gangsta Crip

I know you biracial...you light skin and bald, you mixed :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom