The Combat Jack Show Thread

btw has anyone seen the Organized Noize doc on Netflix? I saw Rap Radar had them, and now that I've finally finished House of Cards I want to watch the doc.

Good doc. Slow in the beginning but pretty much picks up once Outkast's first album is being discussed. Feel like it's a couple things they could've went more in-depth on, but still a very good watch.

Last edited:
You guys weren't kidding about Tax and Fat Joe. He will come with the most random questions.

I didn't know Pap was holding Remy down like that. That was an interesting discussion.

My Lifestyle is my favorite Joe joint. I'm glad he brought that up. I remember when it first came out I was in the BX playing it.

You guys weren't kidding about Tax and Fat Joe. He will come with the most random questions.

I didn't know Pap was holding Remy down like that. That was an interesting discussion.

My Lifestyle is my favorite Joe joint. I'm glad he brought that up. I remember when it first came out I was in the BX playing it.
SON! Buckwild's product credits are crazy, I totally forgot he did the beat. Kiss' verse on the remix >

joe always had a good ear for beats

any time I hear joe I think of how hard ninjahood would ride for him lol

i know y'all aren't fans of the brilliant idiots , but charlamagne talking about getting beat up has me in tears

'Man, I don't know what you talkin' about right now. Matter of fact, why am I out here alone?'

Dude was *******' bricks.

:rofl:

Glad I have that episode a listen.

Last edited:
Sonny sounding real lispy on Drink Champs.

Dudes are drunk as hell slurring at the very beginning :lol:

Bruh when he said he'd been working out and hitting the gym in preparation for the next time he seen the dude that put hands on him and all that **** went out the window at the next actual encounter, I lost it. :rofl:

They spoke on some real topics for a bit.

I was wondering how rap went from 50 going at everybody who even did a song with Ja, to 50 having beef with Ross and everyone from MMG staying out of it. Rap is so different now. I understand both sides of the sampling debate. I also think rap was different back in the 80's because almost everyone was 16-19 starting out. The labels had all the power.

:lol: Prodigy not wanting to be booked with CNN. You can't write a book and then avoid the guys you talked about.

Bruh when he said he'd been working out and hitting the gym in preparation for the next time he seen the dude that put hands on him and all that **** went out the window at the next actual encounter, I lost it.
roll.gif
tax called him a terrorist 
laugh.gif

'Man, I don't know what you talkin' about right now. Matter of fact, why am I out here alone?'

Dude was *******' bricks.

roll.gif

Glad I have that episode a listen.
this _ said he went into the house and went out the back door into the woods like hell no 
roll.gif

NORE cutting Gunplay off before he went into the Santeria story was interesting. He tried to dodge that like a seasoned media personality. 

this episode might've been toooo drunk 
laugh.gif

rap radar is one of my favorites right now . loved the organized noize ep. this is whats dope about podcast . you get to hear from people that matter , when left up to traditional media , you might've never got a chance to hear speak or read about if they weren't hot at the moment 

i just hate rap radar's intro's , its like just get to the artist please 

Joe is definitely on drugs man :lol:

Someone mentioned this back when Hie had did a show after coming back from LA. Don't know if it was here or another board. He was wild annoying the last episode. More than usual. Talking super fast & acting all wild.

this episode might've been toooo drunk :lol:

rap radar is one of my favorites right now . loved the organized noize ep. this is whats dope about podcast . you get to hear from people that matter , when left up to traditional media , you might've never got a chance to hear speak or read about if they weren't hot at the moment 

agree with the intros
Elliott Wilson's laugh is horrible :smh:
Son needs to back away from the mic,

Tax made that Brilliant Idiots bearable. I can only stand those two when Tax or Wax are around. Wax never filing taxes before? You got hit with the door more than once? :lol: Charlamagne started on that stupid **** when comparing Will Smith and cops. You don't see why cops shooting people and then saying I had a bad day, got angry or made a mistake is different?

this episode might've been toooo drunk :lol:

I held back on listening to that one, because I wanted to watch the documentary first. That was a good watch. I plan on listening to that in the next day.

YELLIN at Tax's MathHoffa rant. "I'm gonna buy you some new draws, you look like you need new draws" :lol: :rofl:

:lol:

He'll just start his rants in the middle and hop from rant to rant, and Sofi will say what? :lol:

Last edited:
Tax made that Brilliant Idiots bearable. I can only stand those two when Tax or Wax are around. Wax never filing taxes before? You got hit with the door more than once? :lol: Charlamagne started on that stupid **** when comparing Will Smith and cops. You don't see why cops shooting people and then saying I had a bad day, got angry or made a mistake is different?

I'm listening to it right now. CTG just had to say that weak ****. :lol: :smh:

Can't even compare them. 2 totally different situations.

Tax Thanksgiving robbing story

"Tax why you doing this"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best episode of Brilliant Idiots in a while. They need to stay away from discussing race relations. There isn't enough of a balance of opinions.

When they're just riffing about ****, it's so much better. They need to add Wax to the show full time.

Back
Top Bottom