The Combat Jack Show Thread

I guess M4 confirmed she had something with RZA

She was practically throwing the ***** at him on Combat. That was weird as hell.

I get what Math is saying but he keep leaving out it was many slave revolts we're not told about. In 1811 it was a the largest revolt in US history in Louisiana. Many more

Shout out to Tariq Nasheed he always talks about a rebellion that was about to happen a few years before the civil was. It was gonna be from the Carolina's down to Florida but the man that organized it got snitched on.

Discussion is stupid and counterproductive.

He wouldn't be here if it wasn't on their backs.

Look at Mel

1684170195402.png

This makes the most sense. I understand not being into the Hollywood scene but I've never seen pics of him kicking it with anyone who's his peer or an OG status wise.

Bro nobody wants to hang with these young dumb n_. I’m 35 and can barely be around most 18-28 year olds for more than one hour. Some of these young people really are messed up in the head

No OG with common sense and some type of stable psyche would want to be involved with most of these young cats.

Look at how America treats it’s teachers. Look how social workers or people in the service industry are treated. Kids nowadays are being taught not to respect their elders. Don’t even respect their parents half the time and all forms of physical discipline is called abuse. These young folks have it made in the shade. As they get older, they don’t feel the need to respect the OGs or seek any council because they weren’t reared up that way.

Last edited:
Throwback time. And since this still technically The Combat Jack Show Thread, someone has been uploading some of the classic PNC era Combat Jack Show episodes. I’ve been searching for these episodes for years, no luck. I thought they were lost to history but one day they just showed up on YouTube. Here are a couple:

I started to search for the Melyssa Ford joint with RZA to see if it was still cringe sounding as when I first listened

Ish is a sorry *** Lakers fan. He acts more like a Knicks fan, but it makes sense since he also likes the Cowboys. Them and Knicks fans are alike.

Tidal deal over? No idea what Interval is.

I noticed that yesterday when I started listening to Drink Champs. I didn't know it still existed. I went to it in the podcast app, and it seems like most of it is behind a paywall.

I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom