The Combat Jack Show Thread

So what do you think he should have done?

There was nothing sucka about Ebro contacting Viacom.

I would have done the exact same thing.

The whole 'snitching' stigma just perpetuates and feeds ignorance.

In Ebro's position, the first thing I'd want to do is cause some sort of physical harm, but why put myself in a position where my job is on the line. Too old for the back and forth, so I know Ebro is.:lol:

How  about go confront him like a man, face to face to defend your wife and family's honor instead of being indirect and tattle telling.

Would you have respected your father calling another man's boss after he disrespected you and your mother?

Everyone is different though. I personally don't respect it.

what happens when he loses his job and tax sues him for his house? Then you would call him an idiot right?

Tax said it himself. There is a thin line between being gangsta and stupid

I know that if a person went at my family in that fashion, and we met up face to face, it wouldn't be a peaceful conversation.

Just gotta know what situations to avoid. I'm not good at being rational when my family is involved, and I'd rather not have to deal with the consequences of putting my hands on someone.

And the whole 'would you respect your dad' thing confuses me. I wouldn't lose respect for my father knowing what I know now. Maybe as a younger man who didn't fully grasp what was at stake and didn't know how to balance risk and reward, but as an adult with responsibilities, I know that pettiness isn't worth risking your livelihood.

Last edited:
How  about go confront him like a man, face to face to defend your wife and family's honor instead of being indirect and tattle telling.

Would you have respected your father calling another man's boss after he disrespected you and your mother?

Everyone is different though. I personally don't respect it.

How old are you?

Ebro is 40 and Tax is 30

This isn't the wild wild west or some movie. This is real life. Part of being an adult is handling situations like an adult and not like you're 12.

Why are you in jail? I was fighting because some man called your mom a name on the internet and I was defending her honor. You'd respect your dad for that? Lose his gig with the radio station and Apple making high six figures if not millions. Yep, worth it.

tax was actually good this ep and tk was dead on telling him to control his energy . i think with charlamagne doing what he does , there was bound to be an even more radical version of that which happened to be tax . they just dont know how calculated charlamagne is , hes not always just shooting from the hip

[emoji]128514[/emoji] tk got multiple quotes

I've heard of him, but I don't remember seeing his act before. I can't get over his voice. He sounds sort of zesty.

Last edited:
It is what it is.

I'm not clear on who started the issue but it's corny to me to engage in insults with someone and then try and get them fired when they hit too close to home for your taste.

They either should have got behind closed doors and handled it or he should have left it alone. Or continued to engage in the Twitter Fingering. But to try and get him fired when you were doing the same **** as him is corny.

^when he said get the _ a scarf 
laugh.gif

There were a lot of pause worthy statements.

From the beginning when he said he would go to London with him. Tax better not set his Dusse down, end up in a Pill Cosby situation :lol:

You just want that man to be a down low brother. :lol:

That intro didn't sound like anything more than a comedian trying to piggy back on someone else in an attempt to monetize off of it. If anything, it's sad that Tax didn't pick up on that and shut it down. :smh: :lol:

You just want that man to be a down low brother. :lol:

That intro didn't sound like anything more than a comedian trying to piggy back on someone else in an attempt to monetize off of it. If anything, it's sad that Tax didn't pick up on that and shut it down. :smh: :lol:

It kinda sounded like he didnt want to but just went along with it. He was like yea we gonna look into that

:rofl:

I just can't fathom why anyone would want to pay to see Tax live. Dude is "aiiight" at best on the podcasts, but that live episode was garbaje. :lol:

The live show was him times 100. He was trying too hard.

Is his fan base that big in London?

I was wondering how it could be. It's a very Brooklyn/NY-centric podcast. Not too sure how people outside of the US could really latch on to it like that.

Sidebar: did anyone think that him mentioning that he was a violent predicate felon who would be facing 15 years minimum for another violent crime was his was of backing out of the fair one with Math Hoffa? :nerd:

Last edited:
I was wondering how it could be. It's a very Brooklyn/NY-centric podcast. Not too sure how people outside of the US could really latch on to it like that.

Sidebar: did anyone think that him mentioning that he was a violent predicate felon who would be facing 15 years minimum for another violent crime was his was of backing out of the fair one with Math Hoffa? :nerd:

I did think about that when he mentioned that. Maybe thats why he is doing all this podcast talk but hasnt got into it with anyone

At least address it fam. I find it insanely corny when people talk slick, and then ignore the response from the person they were talking about. Fam legit went on a rant about MH. Hoffa responds (peacefully and respectfully given the circumstances btw) and Tax is suddenly mute on the topic. Hoffa did that video at the end of April and it's mid May now. No way in hell Tax hasn't seen it. :lol:

Last edited:
At least address it fam. I find it insanely corny when people talk slick, and then ignore the response from the person they were talking about. Fam legit went on a rant about MH. Hoffa responds (peacefully and respectfully given the circumstances btw) and Tax is suddenly mute on the topic. Hoffa did that video at the end of April and it's mid May now. No way in hell Tax hasn't seen it. :lol:

Lmao

Tax like nahh im good

Back
Top Bottom