The Combat Jack Show Thread

Thick. Seems like too much work for her to just be comfortable with you though. Seemed like she was just going around with this attitude and dark cloud over her head for the longest. That **** she jumped out at Joe for didn't even make sense or correlate.

Thick. Seems like too much work for her to just be comfortable with you though. Seemed like she was just going around with this attitude and dark cloud over her head for the longest. That **** she jumped out at Joe for didn't even make sense or correlate.

It's weird. Don't you have a twitter and podcast. Why don't you speak on it? You worked at Revolt?

and I don't recall Joe and Puff being that tight. Didn't Puff give Nore a car, and his show has been on Revolt for years. Nobody is asking for Nore's thoughts on Puff? Where's Jada? Where's Ja Rule?

The crazy part is that Joe hadn't even recorded.

Right, she wants the podcaster to all of a sudden tweet his thoughts 15 mins after the news drops instead of waiting till his podcast airs. The reference to their beef didn't make sense, all she did was play into Joe's hands by jumping out there again with an incomplete thought.

Scotty definitely got some issues. I don't know if you watched state of the culture but she was a mess on there over nothing half the time. You can tell she was bringing her personal life to work.

in the social media era, what person/woman isn’t coming in with some sort of issue(s) tho? especially those on it heavy to the point it is tied to their ability to earn, just don’t think she or many women are on the type of timing where they are consciously & explicitly gaining weight to prove a point 😂

I think Scottie hangs with big chicks. Hang with nine big chicks, you're bound to be the next one.

Tack on modern social media with the fake outrage and group think. You can tell she was on Twitter angry that people weren't speaking out against Puff, because we for some reason need our celebs to speak for us.

Scottie is just angry. She probably doesn't even know why. Broads been holding in going at Joe for 4 years. There's been plenty of opportunities since then where she could have piled on Joe.

in the social media era, what person/woman isn’t coming in with some sort of issue(s) tho? especially those on it heavy to the point it is tied to their ability to earn, just don’t think she or many women are on the type of timing where they are consciously & explicitly gaining weight to prove a point 😂

Aye, you can think that :lol:

I be forgetting that Melvin Combs (Puff’s pop) was accused of being or was an informant. If Diddy is indeed an informant as well, that’s ironic as hell!

Had DOC not been an alcoholic/driving drunk he’d of retained his voice. I’ve been watching lot of his interviews and he always highlights how his drinking was an issue.

I love that fact that it’s 4 hours too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The only good thing that Dallas ever produced besides Erykah.

He made me understand Erykah, by him saying he's a writer and not a gangsta. It fits with Common, Andre, Jay Elec.

I know everything he went through took a toll emotionally. Glad he's overcome his demons. Can't wait to see the doc.

The comparison of Eazy and Suge was interesting. Also Dre listening to The Bomb Squad. Explains how he had that movie score sound in the 90's.

EFN not knowing DOC released Heltah Skeltah :smh: and Nore not knowing Eiht and Quik or Cypress Hill and Cube :smh:

Last edited:
The only good thing that Dallas ever produced besides Erykah.

He made me understand Erykah, by him saying he's a writer and not a gangsta. It fits with Common, Andre, Jay Elec.

I know everything he went through took a toll emotionally. Glad he's overcome his demons. Can't wait to see the doc.

The comparison of Eazy and Suge was interesting. Also Dre listening to The Bomb Squad. Explains how he had that movie score sound in the 90's.

EFN not knowing DOC released Heltah Skeltah :smh: and Nore not knowing Eiht and Quik or Cypress Hill and Cube :smh:

It’s AMZING how much Public Enemy/Bomb Squad influenced every coast from like 1987 to the early 90s. EPMD as well. Ironically Ice Cube sought them out to produce Amerikkka’s most wanted in 1990.

Them Long Island boys had s*** ROCKIN’ :pimp: :pimp:

Joe stays in the middle of something. :lol:

Chick clout chasing to grow their brand. They took advantage because M4 wasn't there.

Who are these birds?

Back
Top Bottom