The Combat Jack Show Thread

Didn't know about Kevin Liles and the Milli Vanilli stuff. Did they mention that on Juan Epstein?

It's hard to take Star seriously with the police stuff.

The Tone Trump stuff is funny,. Cortez spoke on Tone Trump being smacked.

Odd how he is going at This Is 50, when Viv is his cousin. But it was funny how he said they don't even use SMS headphones :lol:

And I assume some of the paper work was over Envy.

It's hard to take Star seriously with the police stuff.

The Tone Trump stuff is funny,. Cortez spoke on Tone Trump being smacked.

Odd how he is going at This Is 50, when Viv is his cousin. But it was funny how he said they don't even use SMS headphones :lol:

And I assume some of the paper work was over Envy.
:nerd: new combat jack episode??.

nerd.gif
new combat jack episode??.

Just wanted to say the Grand Wizard Theodore Juan Epstein :smokin

The DJ Scratch one should be real good

I'm glad Scratch and others have set them on a better path, instead of just interviewing people 92 and after with a lot of the same stories you've already heard.

You can't keep acting like you're underground and what you do for hip hop and you're denying nearly 20 years of hip hop history

Looks like we get a YO/Ruff Ryders episode :nthat:

Can't wait to digest this. They got someone who doesn't speak much. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
Ross interview was wack. Dude is so much in character that you're never gonna get any real jewels from him.

Yeah, I knew it was going to be wack. He's too in to character to ever reveal himself. Every Rick Ross interview is the same.

He wouldn't even do his classic Curtis interviews at this point in his career.

Glad it was only an hour.

A LL interview should be coming soon.

Yeah, I knew it was going to be wack. He's too in to character to ever reveal himself. Every Rick Ross interview is the same.

He wouldn't even do his classic Curtis interviews at this point in his career.

Glad it was only an hour.

A LL interview should be coming soon.

All back ones. There are a few that were great that were over 2 hours and at times I didn't want to leave my car just to finish (i listen to and from work).

I've known about Bo and been listening to his podcast for a few years, because he went to Clark with a friend. That's how I became aware of him. His podcast is a little different now that he can't discuss sports. Especially because some events, like Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson are bigger than sports. But he discusses current events, music and stuff that happens in his every day life. He loves Outkast and Prince.

I think Combat got Ross out of character a couple of times, but he quickly went back in. Like when he admitted he out 50, 50. I was thinking it was the weed.

What did your mom do? My mom was a OG, she as a G, she taught me the game :lol:

Why did you go to Atlanta? I never left Miami. Oh that, people were getting indicted. Jake was after you? Oh, not me, but ummm uh :lol:

Combat was trying hard to hit him with different types of questions to get off the ********.

Last edited:
Since it was discussed

The show was timely considered the Eric Garner decision.

Dope LL interview

He did mention the whole artists being presidents at record labels. He also discussed the infamous "battle" between him and Jay

Back
Top Bottom