The Combat Jack Show Thread

50 blessed NORE with that episode, man. God damn.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This dude 50 was drunk.
roll.gif

EDIT: When he stood up with the mic.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
TY DOLLA $ is on Rap Radar and it's a really informative episode, had no idea his brother was really dropping material straight from jail.

also I'm going back listening to older Bodega Boys episodes & even if the show revolves around current events.. it's very easy to go back to old episodes and still be extremely entertained. that show contains some of the most wittiest jokes as of now. :lol:

Desus and Mero gotta have been NT'ers :lol:

Bodega Boys got the best podcast out. They've been holding the top spot in my book since last year. Desus shouted out NT on an older ep of Desus vs. Mero. Bang bang tap tap pull gang. :smokin

bodega boys is mean but they rarely ever go into detail how they feel about certain situations

they just line the jokes up and move on

I like meros perspective on family

describing how him and his wife interact lowkey showed me more of what I need to find in a chick and what I need to be for her

feel like i speak on him in all my posts now but Kevin gates did too with him and his lady's dynamic

he a lowkey slave tho with his asap rocky esque comments but that's beside the point

I like detailed convo, hard to explain what I want to hear

I actually like tax pod more than theirs

but they're in my top 3

Last edited:
I don't know if they're members. I think Desus browses the Internet for their name. He shouts out lipstick alley all the time. Everyone in that thread has a crush on him :lol:

I listen to old episodes when I get bored and they are still just as entertaining as the first time.

I love when Mero talks about his family. A lot of guys even when they're happy don't talk openly like that. Heather is a good one for letting them shoutout her choach every week :rofl:

I'd gladly be Desus BM

Last edited:
I don't know if they're members. I think Desus browses the Internet for their name. He shouts out lipstick alley all the time. Everyone in that thread has a crush on him :lol:

Man, I need to get on this podcast game if Desus got lipstick alley groupies :lol:. I know his quick wit has some to do with it....but I could flourish out here with the wit X looks combo :smh:

Man, I need to get on this podcast game if Desus got lipstick alley groupies :lol:. I know his quick wit has some to do with it....but I could flourish out here with the wit X looks combo :smh:

He's kind of cute, smart, & funny. ***** has multiple jobs. Can't ask for much more. His snaps are open I'm gonna take my shot one day.

There's one person in there checkin for Mero but she don't want that static with Heather :lol:

Last edited:
He's kind of cute, smart, & funny. ***** has multiple jobs. Can't ask for much more. His snaps are open I'm gonna take my shot one day.

There's one person in there checkin for Mero but she don't want that static with Heather :lol:

The way Mero talks about Heather....I don't think anybody wants that smoke. Even him :lol:. She seems down though. Wonder what their kids look like. Very Light Skin Afro Carribean X New York Jewish woman is an intersting combo.

I mess with the podcast because I relate to the humor. A lot of the sht they say is the same thing me and my smaller circle say when we clown around. I could be Mero :lol:. I love DC day parties, catching Amtrak and Marc trains all over the northeast and mid Atlantic and sneakers as well. He flourishing.

Hope we get some art this week.

Last edited:

I've been trying to start a pod for a while just haven't found a worthy cohost

boys bout to make me bill burr it

Boys in here like if Desus got groupies I know I can get groupies. :lol:

CckNCg9VAAAWhmM.jpg

Budden is on Cari Champion's podcast. Talking about Drake being passive-aggressive, DM'n him and inviting him out to his show in NY. Also said drake told him, if he put out 25 disses he'd give him 10 racks. :lol:

Y'all cats should start an NT podcast. It's these 2 cats on Twitter that do their joint via conference call, and the **** works really well.

Last edited:

I lost it when Mero said Heather would run up on a broad trying to get at him the same way the Bape dude runs up on Supreme wearers.

"Yo this is Heather. Bangin on my chest. Wddup"

Shout out to Heather's choach.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Just subscribed. Props.

I mess with Bodega Boys because those dudes grew up blocks from me. Feels like me and my boys shooting the **** every week. Probably my favorite podcast out next to Drink Champs, and they do it with no guests.

Last edited:
Just subscribed. Props.

I mess with Bodega Boys because those dudes grew up blocks from me. Feels like me and my boys shooting the **** every week. Probably my favorite podcast out next to Drink Champs, and they do it with no guests.

The Tax X Bodega Boys episode... might be the best podcast in history.

That's what introduced me to them. Hearing three New York dudes talk New York **** and make deep cut NYC references won me all the way over.:lol:

The Tax X Bodega Boys episode... might be the best podcast in history.

I peep that joint every other month. :smokin

Desus and Mero delve into real life stories/opinions when they're guests on shows and they save their podcast for the irreverent humor. They did Tax Season, A Waste of Time With It's The Real, and Premium Pete and they were talking real stuff and still getting jokes off. The [emoji]127912[/emoji] is multilayered man. You know these two dude got some smarts to them, and they can tap into that wit at any time, but it's always guaranteed lulz. Best pod out idc idc idc. Seeing a new episode on my way home from work on Fridays starts my weekend off on a good/funny note. And they do their joint with no help (except Victor with the fax) :lol:. Nore out here getting the best guests on Drink Champs and won't let them tell their stories. Week after week of the interruptions have worn on me. I don't even listen to episodes like I did when it first started. I've tried twice to make it through the first part of the 50 episode. Dude's really cutting Fif off just to get him to admit he's petty :lol: :stoneface:

Desus and Mero got the #1 spot imo. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom