The Combat Jack Show Thread

Jack asking "do I seem scared to you all?" and those dudes in the background saying "nah". Y'all ****** know DAMN well that boy was spooked and he was just seeking affirmation from people around him. That's the type of stuff that gets people ****** up for real. Like Combat said, that man Chainz was speaking from conviction.
laugh.gif
They were all so confused when he was asking those questions.
laugh.gif

Dude hijacked the show to tell some of the most boring stories I've ever heard...but they were trolling him from the jump.
laugh.gif

Budden's podcast is 1000x better now. If he keeps his boys on it, it'll be my favorite podcast to listen to. Laughing hard as **** hearing about ex Knick players. I enjoy hearing Budden and his boys talk about current music today.

Seems like I'm the odd man out here cause I wasn't feeling that drama at all. The reason I really dig NORE as a person and podcaster (making up words like him now) is that he just tries to have a good time and spread positivity. Even when he's joking around, he doesn't like to make people feel alienated. That whole situation blew up in his face and you could tell that he regretted making that call. More importantly though, it wasn't handled maturely by any party. Even Combat came off like a scumbag since he just kept plugging his show. **** just ain't feel right.

Good episode up until that point though.

After that Aaliyah situation, I doubt very seriously Dame can be in the same room with Star without them throwing hands.

He said Dame never stepped to him. He said Jimmy Henchman was the only one to step to him about it.

Last edited:
Yoooo Jack thriller go back off at the end of the episode [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Jack Thriller seemed more upset that Nore didn't back him than he did abut 2 Chainz. He's your friend more than me :lol:

I must be the only one who agrees with Jack. 2 Chainz lied several times about the situation. All he had to do was tell his mom I was just joking around and it's not true.

Jack went hard saying he was the corniest dude in DTP saying he wore fake stuff :lol:

Jack Thriller seemed more upset that Nore didn't back him than he did abut 2 Chainz. He's your friend more than me :lol:

I must be the only one who agrees with Jack. 2 Chainz lied several times about the situation. All he had to do was tell his mom I was just joking around and it's not true.

Jack went hard saying he was the corniest dude in DTP saying he wore fake stuff :lol:

Back story on the mom part?

Son there's so much to listen to this week. :lol:

When ice says nope to Pac being top 10. :lol:

Last edited:
State Prop was so underrated. ALL of them ****** could rap their ***** off. Neef was iffy for the most part but still tolerable.

BW was a cool interview. His rap career didn't flourish like he'd have like in his late teens/adulthood, but he carved a good lane in the acting world and flourished accordingly. Can't be mad at that. Internet will never forget that zesty gif though.

State Prop was so underrated. ALL of them ****** could rap their ***** off. Neef was iffy for the most part but still tolerable.

I don't think Sparks was that good. He'd be at the bottom for me.

Back story on the mom part?

After 2 Chainz made the illumanati joke on This Is 50. 2 Chainz said his mom called him and asked him about it, and that's allegedly why he had his publicist ask to take down the interview.

Nore is a foul ***** man :lol: :smh: He was consistently playing Thriller out all episode then flips it like it was all thrillers fault

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom