The Combat Jack Show Thread

Now I know what Anna Frank felt like had me dying. [emoji]128163[/emoji] [emoji]128163[/emoji] [emoji]128163[/emoji] [emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji]

man i had to run back this past ep of bodega boys a couple times. the bob iger bit killed me.

"yo your green bubbles are wild gay"

"this toy story ay yi yi.. **** got me with a woody papi"

"bob do what he do"

show starts Oct 17 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't know if that's the right guest for Tax.

Andre Harrell on Rap Radar after Kevin Liles earlier

That should be interesting

Combat has me anticipating Luke Cage more

:lol:

I was wondering if he really was having Beenie Man

I was shocked to look at my phone and see Sigel. Is this before or after everything? Probably responding to Oschino

BTW, does anyone know if O has commented on all of this?

Been hype for Luke Cage when I heard about it. Then I heard about how Hip Hop they were going with it. Every episode named after a Gang Starr song. The Wu influence. And Marvel never misses with their Netflix shows, so I might actually stay up until 3am Friday to watch it.
laugh.gif

I was just thinking about how great it is to see different stories being told now. With shows like Atlanta, The Get Down, Insecure etc it's dope to finally see some deep dives into something that's familiar to me.

Last edited:
Yeah, once I find out about a show or movie I know I'm going to see. I try to learn as little as possible about it, so it's more of a surprise when I first see it and it's fresh. I don't even watch trailers unless they're at the movies. I didn't know about the hip hop influence and them featuring Harlem. I only knew about the Gangstarr songs.

Last edited:
:lol:

I was wondering if he really was having Beenie Man

I was shocked to look at my phone and see Sigel. Is this before or after everything? Probably responding to Oschino

BTW, does anyone know if O has commented on all of this?

Naw this is recent , after he got dropped my Meek boy and all that

Last edited:
Yeah. Beans shedding light on the situation... Owning his faults, etc.

Philly, man. :smh:

This episode is full of facts, though. :lol:

Beans aired him out without exposing their real convo lol, I guess meek having problems with Nicki she probably be saying hella slick **** to him

Last edited:
Most valid thing in this interview was him speaking on the peanut gallery... Meek let's the perception of **** get him out his lane.

Siegel really gave him an open OG talk tho, not just him but the entire new IG generation

Last edited:
Siegel really gave him an open OG talk tho, not just him but the entire new IG generation

When he said that the camera is responsible for creating the most junkies these days, instantly hit the wee bay gif. :smh:

I still get the feeling that the message will fall on deaf ears. Meeks and the rest of the social media addicts like him.

I'm just glad he didn't go on here and get out of character and sound like a fool trying to keep up his "image". You can tell Beans a grown man who don't give two ***** about what the "internet" says because he knows those dudes talkin ain't live 1% of the life he has. So many dudes these days fall victim to the chit chat of the blogs and compromise themselves to make suckers feel secure.

Back
Top Bottom