The Combat Jack Show Thread

I just listened to that joint. Shorty's stories are
:wow: x :smh: x :lol: all at the same time.

Last edited:
Jamie Foxx's "I Might Need Security" was my **** back in the day. Dope hearing Mal talk about it. Rory had no clue about Martin's old standups. Joe gotta get him the **** out of here.

I was there. Make some noise for security kicking people out if they weren't buying anything or if they already bought something tho.

Last edited:
Absolutely no stomach or waist huge *** that she knows how to move thick thighs fake **** brown skin 6/10 face. Weaved up some tats straight savage mouth

Just fired up this Backpage anonymous episode :pimp:

I think I know who she is :nerd: :rofl:

Please feel free to share whenever you want :nerd:

i listened to this episode and knew it was a matter of time before someone would find her or one of his other guests...

I think the first ep he disguised their voice, the dudes from Brooklyn talking about going to Miami or whatever. The other guest I don't think he did anything for their voices so yeah anybody who knows them will figure it out right away. Dumb if they are really trying to keep their lifestyle a secret.

Does anybody listen to Envy and his wife's podcast? I'm enjoying it, and I must say Envy is a lucky dude. His wife is a stand up chick, and put up with a lot of his cornball antics, during their relationship. They seem to have a really good relationship, so props to them. Lots of funny stories all at Envy's expense, but that is to be expected, :lol:

Yep, since Wax is on, I'll listen. That's the only time I can tolerate Schulz.

I might give a Envy episode a chance

Wax is comedy, but he isn't on this week's episode like that :lol:

They just ask him to grab shorty out of the lobby.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom