The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Joe and Vlad part was interesting

and :lol:@Rosenberg not wanting to talking about it now

Trying to play victim after saying I'll smack you in front of your kids is funny.

And I still don't understand his point. Cipha said a stupid joke about Haitians. Is Rosenberg guilty by association?

Last edited:
Black Rob episode dropping tomorrow (4/21). Breaks down the history of Bad Boy, discusses suffering from a stroke a few years back, and debuts two tracks from his new album.

Last edited:
Should be interesting. I didn't like the Sway interview. Was rather depressing.

Agreed. They touched on everything starting from his rough upbringing up until now and reflecting on the early days of Bad Boy/listening to old tracks definitely had his spirits up. Should be a great listen.

Should be interesting. I didn't like the Sway interview. Was rather depressing.
word, i turned it off (20 mins in or so) but it became too much.

any classic combat jack shows yall recommend?

The just blaze joints are good if yall havent peeped

Black Rob lying during a few parts of this interview 
laugh.gif

Son said he started walking down 5th crying when he heard Big died and Puff saw him and picked him up 
laugh.gif

G Dep had the underrated Bad Boy album. I was shocked how good that was.

Black Rob lying during a few parts of this interview :lol:

Son said he started walking down 5th crying when he heard Big died and Puff saw him and picked him up :lol:

I caught that. :lol:

Was the Black Rob Joint any good?

I would have liked to have heard it without him being on whatever he was on

Better than the Sway one though

Too many one word and short answers

Black Rob lying during a few parts of this interview :lol:

Son said he started walking down 5th crying when he heard Big died and Puff saw him and picked him up :lol:
Enlighten me
Why would that be a lie :nerd:
Haven't listened yet though

Last edited:
It did sound strange, like all of a sudden puff drove up and scooped him from the street. Like what are the odds of that happening during that particular situation. Anything is possible though, it's his story.

Legit interview! Sadly none of these artist will push large units ever again.

Ice T's interview was raw man. Him rapping random verses, and just telling crazy stories. Second favorite has to be Chuck D.

Last edited:
It did sound strange, like all of a sudden puff drove up and scooped him from the street. Like what are the odds of that happening during that particular situation. Anything is possible though, it's his story.

Legit interview! Sadly none of these artist will push large units ever again.
yea man.

I was listening to Sway this morning and he was talking about how him and Heather B stumbled on Black Robs album listening party. No one was there and they couldn't eem remember the album name :lol: didn't they just interview dude last week?

Back
Top Bottom