The Combat Jack Show Thread

I thought Cassidy and JR was next.

I was a writer Stan as a shorty. I remember moving to ATL and being befuddled people didn't know who he was :lol:.

My whole hood bumped writers block. You couldn't tell me "Bird Call" wasn't going to be the #1 song in the country.

History in the making was going platinum so I thought. And Fred Money was up next.

Silly 16 year old me :smh:.

To keep it one hundred i couldn't think of someone more opposite of hypebeast then Joe :lol: :lol:

There's a difference between hypebeast and someone who just got exposed to a new style because it gained popularity. We talkin about the guy with studded jean vest & the Holy tanktop x beanie combo :rofl:

You're probably right. I think Joe mentioned going to Kith before, because that's what was popular. It's probably just that that he doesn't care, and he hears what other people are doing.

NORE really gotta chill with forcing his music on us in the beginning of every episode :frown:

25 minutes into this Brilliant Idiots episode with Tariq. Tariq still hasn't been intro'd into the conversation and Charlemagne and Schultz sound like complete morons arguing. Stating opinions or beliefs as facts with no research or statistical information whatsoever, and screaming back and forth with each other, both sounding like the smart dumb n***** that they are the entire time. How in the world do some of yall listen to this **** week to week? About to fast forward and just get to Tariq vs. Schultz, but I feel like I'm gonna regret wasting my time on this trash.

I saw Schultz at Walgreens the other day. Son was rocking some team Jordans and was looking real schrunchy in the face. Cornball.

just because they redifined how slavery is implemented doesn't mean it's any better

what has gotten better?

actually, I don't even want a response

I'm sure he broke down what he meant in the pod

French is entertaining as hell 
laugh.gif

Tip is a good listen and deserves a better interviewer. EDIT: just finished it and you can tell Tip was annoyed with NORE and wanted to leave.

Last edited:
ti one of them fake classy $&@?&! who only drink koolaid outta wine glass

that boy so corny

boy sounded like wayne ironically with the obama couldn't help black people talk

drink champs just doesn't work when the guest is serious but it was enough other people to drown out ti

The conversation between Tariq and Schulz was better than I expected it to be. Not by leaps and bounds, but better none the less.

It would've been cool if they spent some time discussing how the system of white supremacy could be eradicated, along with what the races could do to facilitate such a thing to occur, but it is what it is. The ep was Worth the listen I suppose.

10 mins into this Brilliant Idiots episode. Man CTG and Shultz are equally corny. :lol: :smh:

First episode I've listened to in a while and the last.

Listening to some of these flimsy arguments is so frustrating, but the conversation was a lot better than I had expected. The bar was set super low.:lol:

CTG is funny when he's interviewing people but he ain't the person to listen to for 45+ minutes. And Shultz is just a not funny/entertaining dude.

Listening to these dudes talk about gun laws right now. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom