The Combat Jack Show Thread

listened to dantes lip service and he def held his own

got all his points out and they agreed with everything he said minus the oprah thing lol

don't know what else he needed to do

he allowed the Leah chick to play herself and sound stupid on her own, no exposure needed

I think alotta cats lowkey hate women and wanna jump out the window at every mistake they make

if she was on his show he woulda been quicker to react but he's in someone else's house and just let her die out on her own momentum

also listened to the dro ep cause boy is just funny as hell and he delivered pause

quickly unsubbed shortly there after

too many chicks talking over each other

pass

Last edited:
They were agreeing with Dante, because he was on some satisfy your women ****. Treat them like queens stuff. He didn't include the exceptions and why a man might not do that for you, because you might not be deserving.

When dude said if the relationship doesn't work out it's the mans fault, I was like wtf.

I've listened to some of Beige Phillips, and they got like 25% of Dante. He was basically feeding them stuff they want to hear.

Compare that to the Patrice O'Neal episode of Juan Esptein and the exchanges with him and K Foxx. He didn't care if it wasn't what K Foxx wanted to hear.

Patrice was lowkey tryna take k fox home the whole ep

it was reverse game

Dante wasn't pandering to them at all

the things he was saying is the things men do for their own enjoyment and women benefit from it

Dante wasn't pandering maybe, but he wasn't helping them either. Yeah there's weak dudes out there, but chicks like Leah also can't keep a man because the dudes she's looking for that aren't "weak" have no interest in an old chick with a kid that just looks aight but has a whole lot of attitude. There's two sides to the equation, but he's not helping her understand that there's things that she needs to change too by just repeating that same "it's the man's fault" theory.

Basically Patrice actually spent time addressing what the women were doing and what they could do better (even though he was pretty brutal and misogynistic at times), whereas Dante pretty much just focuses exclusively on dudes and how they shouldn't act like suckers.

And he's definitely got a point with the "it's the man's fault" thing, but like I said, there's two sides to the equation and he's completely ignoring the chick's responsibility.

Last edited:
Patrice was lowkey tryna take k fox home the whole ep

it was reverse game

Dante wasn't pandering to them at all

the things he was saying is the things men do for their own enjoyment and women benefit from it

Anytime you are on a all female show and are saying all the stuff men do wrong, you're pandering to their audience.

It would have been a lot better show if you got opposing sides.

It seemed like he wanted to be liked.

Wait wait wait
Is this the same Leah mcsweeney from married to the mob????
She ain't even cute
Also what the hell does Stephanie Santiago do
She makes it seem like she ballin
But I peeped her IG and I ain't seen not 1 picture of her at work
She just an IG "model" right

Last edited:
Yeah, I looked Leah up, because I had no clue who she is. I actually still don't, because I don't do reality shows other than Real World/Road Rules Challenge.

Yep, I think Stephanie is just a urban model/video chick/hostess chick.

Last edited:
Yeah, I looked Leah up, because I had no clue who she is. I actually still don't, because I don't do reality shows other than Real World/Road Rules Challenge.

Yep, I think Stephanie is just a urban model/video chick/hostess chick.
Wait Leah does reality shows????
I just remember her for that married to the mob sb dunk pack from a few years ago :lol:
She does reality shows
And :rofl: at Stephanie Santiago being this normal chick
When all she talks about is having it like that
And dudes need to be in her level
When she about as basic as basic gets
She an IG model :lol:
Welven that "who ain't got no *******" dude with the messed up teeth is basically in her level
He gets paid to host now :lol:

I had to go look up Leah last night too :lol:

She doesn't look like she has much time left before she starts aging. She already looks kinda dead/pale

I assumed Santiago was a video girl or something who has been around for awhile. She's pretty with nice teeth.

Is Gigi not a regular host?

Like the girl from Budden's show these women think a man on their level is someone who runs with the same industry people they're cool with. I guess cuz they have access to those type of men they feel the man they date should be of that world or on that level as far as knowing about that world.

Anytime you are on a all female show and are saying all the stuff men do wrong, you're pandering to their audience.

It would have been a lot better show if you got opposing sides.

It seemed like he wanted to be liked.

he was telling them how to pick better men my guy

what am I missing?

my t how do you feel about this?

She doesn't look like she has much time left before she starts aging. She already looks kinda dead/pale

I assumed Santiago was a video girl or something who has been around for awhile. She's pretty with nice teeth.

Like the girl from Budden's show these women think a man on their level is someone who runs with the same industry people they're cool with. I guess cuz they have access to those type of men they feel the man they date should be of that world or on that level as far as knowing about that world.

This is really the crazy reality these type of women believe. Besides Leah and the host the rest of the women on the show
are super average women with fake body parts. Nobody in their right mind would deal with that quality of women. Leah
created married to the mob streetwear brand after getting beat down by NYPD. She's been in the streetwear business
for awhile.

The problem is men are giving in to this delusional thinking that they need to be a rapper/football player, etc.. to attract
these type of lame women. smfh.. Your basing your value on what:rofl: some bottle of the barrel chick thinks about you.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Married to the Mob is a clothing brand not a reality show :rofl: She is the Founder/CEO of a clothing company

Like myself some people probably have heard of Married to the Mob but never heard of Leah McSweeney.

Regardless of what she does it doesn't really matters if you have no personality or a terrible personality

Last edited:

what am I missing?

He didn't go in to detail and let them control the conversation. He might have wanted to say something more in to detail, but once Stephanie got a hold of the part she wanted to hear it was over.

Like when he mentioned you need to treat a relationship like a pimp. They quickly shot him down.

I think they are regular in that they can come when they want.

I think they need fresh voices, because I'm sort of tired of listening to Stephanie already

And I find a lot of women have a irrational sense of relationships from movies, their friends and now social media. Girls today seem like they want to out gram each other.

Married to the Mob is a clothing brand not a reality show :rofl: She is the Founder/CEO of a clothing company

Doh...so what is she famous for?

Last edited:
The problem is men are giving in to this delusional thinking that they need to be a rapper/football player, etc.. to attract
these type of lame women. smfh.. Your basing your value on what :rofl: some bottle of the barrel chick thinks about you.

A LOT women across the board think just like them on some level. That's society in general... "go to school and get a good job ,wife/husband, house etc". That thought process just became more twisted over time.

Women think that having a their own money, job,career or degree automatically makes them a catch or cream of the crop because that's how they view men.

Girls today seem like they want to out gram each other.

They compete with men too.

Last edited:

what am I missing?

I'm listening now but it's hard with who I think is Stephanie (she has a strong accent and keeps talking about anal).

She says she doesn't want anyone she has to plan vacays with. I support her choice to be high maintenance or bougie or whatever but she sounds stupid. I think on the Maino episode she said she's lives in some super exclusive building with a doorman and that other celebs live but damn hats too good for a ***** who has a job that requires him to plan ahead to get away? She's silly.

So far I don't disagree with anything Dante is saying & ice ever heard him speak before now

I'm not finishing this. Stephanie is talking too much about nothing.

I don't think he was pandering to women but I'm not familiar with how he normally speaks. I know Patrice would have had more than a few words for at least Stephanie. I didn't hear Leah say much in the bit I listened to.

I guess cuz I'm a woman but I agree with what he said on making a woman feel safe and comfortable and able to trust you for you do do anal or her giving you control.

Last edited:
I think she meant more so having to plan and save money i.e not being able to take spontaneous trips

She literally said "My boyfriend doesn't have a job" Safe to say he isn't under that Dame Dash act so we all know what to infer by that statement. That's what she wants and is used to

Yall focusing too much on "pandering" Black Cease summed it up nicely

Dante wasn't pandering maybe, but he wasn't helping them either. Yeah there's weak dudes out there, but chicks like Leah also can't keep a man because the dudes she's looking for that aren't "weak" have no interest in an old chick with a kid that just looks aight but has a whole lot of attitude. There's two sides to the equation, but he's not helping her understand that there's things that she needs to change too by just repeating that same "it's the man's fault" theory.

Basically Patrice actually spent time addressing what the women were doing and what they could do better (even though he was pretty brutal and misogynistic at times), whereas Dante pretty much just focuses exclusively on dudes and how they shouldn't act like suckers.

And he's definitely got a point with the "it's the man's fault" thing, but like I said, there's two sides to the equation and he's completely ignoring the chick's responsibility.

Those chicks like most women take no responsibility when it comes to interactions with men on any level. Dante's angle is to focus on men but he did them and his brand disservice by not holding them accountable.

If you're a woman or you're just drinking his cool aid you probably won't see that.

Last edited:
I guess cuz I'm a woman but I agree with what he said on making a woman feel safe and comfortable and able to trust you for you do do anal or her giving you control.

That made sense...if she's never done anal or whatever else but if she does she's gonna tell you to stick it in her #$%

Same with choking I never had a desire to choke a female but if they're into it they are gonna tell you to or just put your hand around their neck.

Does he usually hold women accountable on his show?

I'll let you decide.

These are Beige Phillip Show (his podcast) principles of the game

#01 – We are at war.

Nothing you want to do gets in the way of your relationship, it is innately part of who you are and why the ***** fell in love with you in the first place. We are at war. You’re in situations when you think you’re in a relationship but you’re not in a relationship, you’re in battle. If you give in you’ll never get what you lost back, it’s very hard to get what you’ve lost back if you’re not a “master pimp.”

#02 – All ******* are crazy.

Stop trying to make sense out of nonsense, they’re out of their ******* mind. You’re trying to use logic to figure out what they’re thinking, but this is guerilla warfare – stop with the logic.

#03 – Repeated favors become obligations.

Anything you do more than 3 times is no longer a favour, it is a habit and an obligation and you need to understand that’s how they (women) think. To an extent, men are the same. When people come to expect things, it’s no longer a favour but an unspoken duty.

#04 – Women fall for who you are but they try to make you something that you’re not.

A woman falls in love with you for everything that you are. She spends the rest of the relationship trying to change you into everything that you’re not, and when she succeeds she will dump you for the guy who is what you were when she met you. You’ll get left for the guy you used to be even though she’s trying to change you. That’s why you have to set up fake rules for them to break, then they feel good without really breaking your integrity or who you are. When a woman falls in love with you and she’s attracted to you there are things she’s attracted by, don’t change those things, she’s going to ask you to change things that she finds innately attractive. This sounds ****** up because it’s an act of self-sabotage (of the relationship) but the thing is she knows other women find these things about you attractive so she tries to get rid of it so that other women don’t come at you.

#05 – Whatever’s broke, fix it.

Always be self-improving and upgrading wherever you can. EG: Your salary, car, personality, game, skillset (languages, martial arts, instruments), your physique (gym etc)

#06 – Trust your gut.

If your balls are tingling a ***** is probably gonna kick you in the balls. Don’t ignore your better instincts for a whiff of the *****. If a ***** gives you alarm, stop the interaction, don’t argue, just leave. Guys ignore their gut because they’re in love or in lust. Compromise when you’re comfortable, do not compromise when you’re uncomfortable as when it gets thrown in your face, because you bent over too far backwards, you’re not just going to be angry at her but at yourself too because you compromised yourself.

#07 – If anything goes wrong it’s always your fault (because she’s a reflection of you.)

Anything that happens in a relationship that goes bad with your woman, if your woman’s a *****, if she’s disrespectful, if she cheats on you, if she leaves you, if she takes your money – it’s your fault. The way she treats you is down to the presentation you give her. There’s no such thing as victims, just volunteers.

#08 – Don’t assume ****.
Common sense ain’t common, if it was common everybody would know. You can’t assume people understand things, you need to be a guy who can explain things straight so that she understands her options. Get good at giving ultimatums and laying out your boundaries by communicating them adequately, even though she may expect you to be a mind reader, you don’t have that same luxury so get good at laying it down.

#09 – Put yourself first at all costs.

If you don’t love yourself nobody else will. If you don’t put yourself first, she won’t. If you put a woman first, she won’t appreciate that **** and ends up taking you for a sucker. But if you’re like “**** it I don’t care what you need” they’re grateful for any little thing.

Stop using the W words, “who”, “what”, “when”, “why” – stop giving a ****, you know what happens if you ask them W words? You’re getting taken in and then you feel like you need to know what she thinks. The reason you think you need to know is because you think what she thinks is important and that essentially what she thinks is more important than what you think. In order to not give a **** you’ve got to understand what your value is, this chick is interested in you because she sees some sort of value in you, if she thought you were a failure then she wouldn’t have anything to do with you in the first place, what you’re doing is changing her mind (of the opinion she’s formed that you’re worth knowing) and thus she’s re-evaluating your value.

#10 – Agreements with women don’t mean ****.

Don’t think that if you’re honest and they agree to it, that they’ll agree it to later, there’s no binding legal agreement. Women have integrity amnesia, whatever you decide the relationship will be in the beginning doesn’t mean a damn thing. What she wants in a relationship changes based upon her emotions because her reality stems from her emotional state (See #16.) Whatever they agree to in the beginning doesn’t mean **** later on, they haven’t signed a legal contract, you have to police that, you have to hold firm with the rules, you show you’re a real man by sticking to your guns. Likewise, f you establish something as a pattern, that pattern can’t change just because she chooses to complain about it.

#11 – You MUST be credible.

You wanna be the captain of your ship then you’ve gotta steer all the time. You must be in control, but you need to be credible so she can relinquish her control. It’s her job to give you a hard time because what she’s trying to do is make sure that you’re credible, if you’re not strong enough to protect her from her own ******** then how are you able to protect her from other people? In order for her to allow you to take charge you’ve got to be credible. If you’re trying to sell her something you don’t have, she isn’t gonna buy it. It’s about being a man, taking what you want. It’s about being credible, taking control, giving a woman what she needs as opposed to what she wants, understanding what she needs and making the hard decisions when you need to make the hard decisions so that she sees you as credible, they really don’t wanna drive, they want to give the wheel up, but they’ll only give it up to someone who they feel is credible enough to give it up to and only then will they let YOU drive.

#12 – Everybody “gets got” at some point.

You will fall in love, get your heart-broken and get ****** over, it’s inevitable and you need the experience to become a true player in the game, use your heartbreak as a learning experience to catapult yourself forwards.

#13 – Be Ready to take the L.

Do not be afraid to leave, if things aren’t working out you’ve got to leave, and you’ve got to communicate to her that you will leave. If she calls you on that, you have to follow through. If you’re afraid to argue with her, let alone leave, then she’s pimping you with the ***** and you’re not in control.

#14 – Women pretend they don’t want sex.

It’s easy to control a woman’s body, but takes a real man to control a ******* mind. The power you’re going up against is so huge. The reason it’s difficult is because women have a natural aptness in mental manipulation. Women’s sexuality has been repressed by 2,000 years of religion which is why so many feel they need excuses to have sex now, to have plausible deniability in situations where really they do in fact want to ****.

#15 – Women’s behaviour and personality mirrors you in a relationship.
A ***** is always a reflection of the guy that she’s *******, they don’t really have set personalities. When you’re with a woman, whatever she is, her love needs to attach itself to something and when she attachs that love to someone, they ultimately shape who she is. The way you treat a woman shapes who she is as a person.

#16 – Female Logic.
A woman cannot be logical because her logic is based upon her emotional foundation, so as she changes in her mood so does the foundation of her logic.

#17 – Feminine indifference is dangerous.
Never have a woman be indifferent about you. Have her love you, have her hate you but don’t have her be indifferent, indifference is the nail in the coffin. If you piss a girl off she’s more likely to **** you.

#18 – Be astute, observe.
There is information all around us, it is our job to interpret it and use it to our benefit. Look for clues. If a woman ***** you over, there will be clues beforehand. Moodiness, major difference in behaviour and demeanour around different people etc. If you’re caught by surprise, you weren’t paying attention to the subtle (or not so subtle) cues she was giving off.

#19 – When a woman dumps you.
If a woman leaves you then praise that because it gives you time to be inside a new woman that’s more worthy. If she’s left, it’s dead. Don’t go back, go forward (see #20.)

#20 – Don’t chase them, replace them, remain unaffected.

You’ve gotta like you so that when these women make a decision that goes beyond your scope of patience, you’ll be ok. You don’t control a woman, your patience does. You have to be consistently inconsistent and unaffected, understand the emotions that she’s giving you she’s just bouncing off you to get a rise. You have to be kinda robotic “this is what we’re doing? OK I’ll drop you off” being consistently inconsistent is what keeps her off-balance, it creates interest and keeps her interested in you. In poker, if you keep bluffing or raising then they’re gonna catch you, you have to mix it up.

#21 – What it takes to get a woman is the same thing it takes to keep her.

The elements required to get a woman are the same things it takes to keep her (being nice, intelligent, rich etc) the things she is initially attracted to are the same things that keep her interested in the long run. The opposite is not true. The element needed to get a man is not the same as the elements needed to keep him. You get a man by having a vagina, but the thing women don’t understand is the contract surrounding that. A man gives his best to a woman and then she ***** him – contracts finished. Now if you want a man to like you that’s a different contract that needs renegotiating (essentially a vagina will get a man into a womans bed, but it’s not enough to make him commit.)

#22 – Never let a ***** define you.

Don’t let a ***** define you because if you do then it won’t be long before you ain’t ****. If you don’t think you’re the ****, she won’t either. “You’ve got to be the **** so that she knows you’re the ****.”

#23 – The game is going down.

The game is happening whether you’re playing or not, you can either learn to play good or you can learn to lose. Choosing not to play the game doesn’t mean you’re not in the game it just means you’re gonna lose quicker. You have to learn the rules of engagement in order to play the game.

#24 – Create a bidding war.

******* always want what they can’t have. If a girl sees you with another chick or sees you’re generally having a good time with other people, she’ll want to be part of that. That’s how you start a bidding war, by not giving a **** about her, and by nature of logistics, she is forced to see you doing your own thing and having a good time. Jealousy is the active ingredient in a bidding war.

#25 – Stop making black and white movies into Technicolor.

You see women as better than they are, you think she’s worth so much more than she is. In reality it is you who is ascribing this extra value to her, she does not actually possess it. As an asset you are worth more than her, your value appreciates with age whilst hers depreciates. Stop seeing women in some golden light, like her farts don’t stink and she has no bad qualities, because her **** does smell and she has plenty of ******* issues which you fail to acknowledge. Your mind deludedly constructs this false ideal to fool you into thinking she’s better than she is or even worse, that you’re not worthy [of her.]

Last edited:
They compete with men too.

I think guys do it for women, more so than men.

Yall focusing too much on "pandering" Black Cease summed it up nicely

Those chicks like most women take no responsibility when it comes to interactions with men on any level. Dante's angle is to focus on men but he did them and his brand disservice by not holding them accountable.

If you're a woman or you're just drinking his cool aid you probably won't see that.

See this what I mean. Patrice would give you the real, no ***** given. Dante sugar coated stuff and was sensitive to their feelings. I don't think Stephanie would have said I'm going to subscribe to your show if he actually gave it from both sides like he does on his show. It would have been more of a debate, because you know those women think their farts don't smell. IMO it was like once he saw they couldn't take the pimp comment he succumbed to them dominating the conversation.

Stephanie is starting to annoy me, because she talks too much. We already know everything about you, so let other people speak. I think she's tipsy every show so that might play a part.

BTW I hope this Big Pun's wife/Chris Rivers episode doesn't stop Combat from getting Fat Joe. That's actually one of the episodes I've been waiting for.

I doubt he gets Remy after the Papoose beef :lol:

pandering is the words yall gave me so that's what I commented on

we all agree more than yall would think

I'm just saying some people aren't worth saving and he answered what was asked

they were all speaking about dealing with weak men and Dante was essentially telling them how to seek out and notice real men

they will more than likely end up on his show at some point soon

I'll never listen to another ep of ls tho, the dro one is really funny for those who haven't listened

Last edited:
I'm just saying some people aren't worth saving and he answered what was asked

And they become that way because they have people around them like Angela Yee who reinforce their bad habits/decisions. Think about how long people been blowing smoke up Leah's #$^ for her to get to this point

He should have been asking them questions too and that's how the real conversation would have started.

I didn't read the whole list but I see where he usually comes from now.

Stop being lazy you could have just read the the list and not the break down.

Last edited:
BTW I hope this Big Pun's wife/Chris Rivers episode doesn't stop Combat from getting Fat Joe. That's actually one of the episodes I've been waiting for.

I doubt he gets Remy after the Papoose beef :lol:

Joe has issues with Pun fam?

Back
Top Bottom