The Combat Jack Show Thread

I feel the same way about CTG. He's a pretty thoughtful dude 70% of the time, and just says some sht to be a contrarian/troll some of the time....but he's normally in tune.

Shulz on the other hand....while I wouldn't consider him "racist"....he does come off as the white guy who is truly ignorant to white privilege, and "tired of race being brought up". He's one of those people that tries to minimize the effects of race and deflect. He doesn't want to feel like a privileged white person, and tries to defuse obvious racial situations anyway that he can. Shulz says a lot of slick sht in a condescending tone....and sometimes CTG checks him, sometimes he doesn't. He's the "why does everything have to be about race" guy.....the "I grew up the same as black people" guy. The "My parents were European immigrants so we go thru the same struggle" type of white guy.

Recently, he has owned and opened his eyes to some racial injustices etc and changed his view and stance a lil bit....but he's generally an annoying unfunny dude to me most of the time. Him and Charlamagne do have great chemistry though.

More Wax!

Your explanation of Schultz is LITERALLY the same way my Spaniard home boy is :lol:

I'm black btw

Funny thing is me n him caught the brilliant idiots live show in Hoboken, NJ.

It was pretty lit

Side note: Wax is cocky AF in person (you really should hide ya white women around him lol

Last edited:
white privilege only works when white people act like it doesn't exist

he knows exactly how things work

no passes

Exactly. White people who are aggressively "oblivious" to what's going on aren't far off from the outright racists in my eyes, they can do just as much if not more damage. Schultz falls into that category to me, which makes him difficult to listen to when it comes to any racial topics.

Schultz co-signed genocide on a podcast before. He straight up said "why not kill people and take their land".

There's nothing to debate about what he is. He reminds us all the time.

Why does Andrew liking to sleep with a Black woman not make him racist? You know how many racist have black fetish? lol I refuse to listen to Brilliant Idiots, show is terrible from the times I listened, the episode when Combat Jack and Pete were on was the last straw for me.

Why does Andrew liking to sleep with a Black woman not make him racist? You know how many racist have black fetish? lol I refuse to listen to Brilliant Idiots, show is terrible from the times I listened, the episode when Combat Jack and Pete were on was the last straw for me.

Yeah, I don't mistake the fact you listen to rap music, date black women and because you're a democrat means you can't be racist. Too many of us are fooled by that. At the very least he's prejudice, bigoted and has a lot of the same ideologies a racist redneck has.

I don't see the bigotry, but I won't let that excuse the potential for it to exist on Schulz's end. Perhaps I just have a tougher time of seeing it because I take the things he says with a grain of salt since he's a comedian. Like I said, devil's advocate and contrarian, absolutely. Out of touch on certain things, yeah. Racist, nah.

comedian is a stretch even tho I know you're talking bout his career

most of the stuff he says is not funny

and people act like slave masters didn't sleep with black women

I don't think I mentioned the idea about him sleeping with black chicks as an indicator of him not being racist, so I'm not sure if that was intended to address something I said. I know there's definitely people out there that will overlook their racism and bigotry in favor of getting vagina.

Last edited:
last part was just talking bout people's idea of Schultz in general

but people call Schultz out all the time

he just hides behind ctgs over the top personality and it still shines thru which is how I know it's on purpose

boy tryna land them tv spots and prove he's down

I do get the feeling that Shulz tries to go over the top at times for shock factor and reaction, and when it misses (which is most of the time) it comes off sounding pretty bad. That's why comedy is tough. You could have some great ideas, but if the delivery isn't on point and it isn't funny, you could just come off sounding like an *******.

Especially when you're perceived to be a pretty well off white dude speaking on racial issues haphazardly.

I don't think Andrew is racist, he's just a not so great comedian. It's crazy how similar the two can sound when the humor is sucked out of the equation.:lol:

Last edited:
That guy is about as funny as Cipha Sounds is, and we all know how bad that is. Trash podcast and CTG
is a clown.

I feel the same way about CTG. He's a pretty thoughtful dude 70% of the time, and just says some sht to be a contrarian/troll some of the time....but he's normally in tune.

Shulz on the other hand....while I wouldn't consider him "racist"....he does come off as the white guy who is truly ignorant to white privilege, and "tired of race being brought up". He's one of those people that tries to minimize the effects of race and deflect. He doesn't want to feel like a privileged white person, and tries to defuse obvious racial situations anyway that he can. Shulz says a lot of slick sht in a condescending tone....and sometimes CTG checks him, sometimes he doesn't. He's the "why does everything have to be about race" guy.....the "I grew up the same as black people" guy. The "My parents were European immigrants so we go thru the same struggle" type of white guy.

Recently, he has owned and opened his eyes to some racial injustices etc and changed his view and stance a lil bit....but he's generally an annoying unfunny dude to me most of the time. Him and Charlamagne do have great chemistry though.

More Wax!

Your explanation of Schultz is LITERALLY the same way my Spaniard home boy is :lol:

I'm black btw

Funny thing is me n him caught the brilliant idiots live show in Hoboken, NJ.

It was pretty lit

Side note: Wax is cocky AF in person (you really should hide ya white women around him lol
What wax do????
He didn't wanna take pics or something????
And he was prowling for the awgs???

I think Wax pretty much said he has no standards. It's pretty much anything as long as they have nice feet.

and yeah Schulz is one unfunny comedian. It's funny to me when he discusses comedy and other comedians and their opportunities.

-Brilliant Idiots 

-Joe Budden (RnB Brackett Ep was 
pimp.gif
)

-Tax Season (Depends On Guest)

-Combat Jack (Number of un played episodes are growing)

-Juan Ep (Same as above)

-Bodega Boys I'm getting into now.

Last edited:
-Brilliant Idiots 
-Joe Budden (RnB Brackett Ep was :pimp: )

-Tax Season (Depends On Guest)

-Combat Jack (Number of up played episodes are growing)

-Juan Ep (Same as above)

-Bodega Boys I'm getting into now.
Yeah I agree with everyone else
Combats unplayed episodes list are growing

Desus and Mero have only been getting on in the game over the past 2 years or so. My guess is they're still trying to find a way to balance the different things they're getting involved in. Once they get consistency down, they'll be golden. :smokin

:rofl:
I don't understand how anyone thinks a king
Is a step up from Pete
Have y'all heard his dumb *** ad libs
Listening to that Wendy podcast
And she said something about orange juice
He gonna say
"Put some seltzer in it make it bubble"
Lmaoooo

Marissa is slick Dumb .. someitmes i can't stand her..

Rory: We have fans in Iran

Marissa: those are just the americans fighting the war

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 WHAT??

:rofl:
I don't understand how anyone thinks a king
Is a step up from Pete
Have y'all heard his dumb *** ad libs
Listening to that Wendy podcast
And she said something about orange juice
He gonna say
"Put some seltzer in it make it bubble"
Lmaoooo

I don't think anyone thinks A King is a step up in that he provides a lot. It's just that Pete brought nothing to the table but bonding over prison and presence over presents.

A King ask a legit question every once in a while. If it's not Bun B Pete ain't providing jack to the conversation. Unless he's acting like a dirty old perv like with the 3LW chick.

Marissa is slick Dumb .. someitmes i can't stand her..

Rory: We have fans in Iran

Marissa: those are just the americans fighting the war

:smh: :smh: :smh:  WHAT??

:lol:

I need some new podcasts man

real wack out here in the streets right now

either that or my life has been much more interesting lol

Back
Top Bottom