The Combat Jack Show Thread

Na, its def the Roc Nation connection, I'm just disappointed tax couldn't find a better excuse for not inviting them on the show. He doesn't want to ruin his political connects. Jay is mad petty like that, word to when he told Ta-Ta not to clap for 50Cent when he was given a BET achievement award.
Are we really surprised
Jay IS a snake

Can't lie. Tax Season is taking over Combat Jack for me in my book. **** be having me dying. Also idk if yall have twitter but the dude Cuffsthelegend started a podcast. if you follow him you know how this is gonna go. Straight tears from laughter.

"Ayo Desus, my *****, when you take my son to the Gucci store... Show him the loafs"

*******. CRYING. Yo Mero came through with the God tier quotables this episode.

Can't lie. Tax Season is taking over Combat Jack for me in my book. **** be having me dying. Also idk if yall have twitter but the dude Cuffsthelegend started a podcast. if you follow him you know how this is gonna go. Straight tears from laughter.

Combat can't be getting the same guest as Tax.

It's bad enough that Rap Radar will sometimes have the same guest.

Tax can just bring Chatty or Wax

Combat can't be getting the same guest as Tax.

It's bad enough that Rap Radar will sometimes have the same guest.

Tax can just bring Chatty or Wax

Yeah I agree, even though the shows attack guests differently, there will still be some crossover. I didn't think I would enjoy them, but the Combat Jack interviews with older guests have been some of my favorites, like the Bowlegged Lou episode last week, it was entertaining. This Plies episode was good too, he was very forthcoming.

I don't know if yall participated in the survey, but they asked what guests you'd like to hear on the show. I put in some heavy hitters, Puff, 50 cats like that. I kinda wanna hear more cats Combat has history with too, like Tragedy Khadafi

Are they still doing the survey? Do you have the link?

I enjoyed the Plies interview more than I thought I would.

I know I ain't the only one who when that instrumental comes on for the bodega boys podcast
Wishes jada or fab would hop on that beat :lol:
That beat slaps
Is that original or from some other song???? :nerd:

They got the best intro music :nerd:
"The drop" gets me rolling, man. :lol:

When homie said said they gonna walk away from an argument, look over their should dramatically and say "... Do the drop" and it played... Tears, fam.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm thoroughly impressed with Tax and this last episode. Best one in a while. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom