The Combat Jack Show Thread

So you not talking about men and women relationships? Cuz that's the topic.

I already said that a man will date someone far younger than him, and that's unusual the other way around, so I don't even know what you're talking about at this point. Do you?

Anna Nicole Smith was married to a 105 year old dude, so that means they were in the same peer group?

Maybe my city is different because it’s a lot smaller than NY / LA (where I think most of y’all are) but cleveland is really segregated and “small” .

If you are black and on the scene at all you’ll possibly be in the spot with people from age 21 to 40 lol

Being in the same spot doesn't mean you're in the same peer group.

They have clubs for older people and ones for younger people. So things are divided in to two peer groups? Someone who is 45 is a peer of someone 65?

How many siblings would hang around their brother or sister six years younger? You'd have an entirely different set of friends.

Being in the same spot doesn't mean you're in the same peer group.

They have clubs for older people and ones for younger people. So things are divided in to two peer groups? Someone who is 45 is a peer of someone 65?

How many siblings would hang around their brother or sister six years younger? You'd have an entirely different set of friends.

I have 0 understanding how this went from 20 and 26 to 45 and 65 lol

peer group is not solely based on age and for some reason y’all don’t get that .

a group of individuals who share one or more characteristics, such as age, social status, economic status, occupation, or education. Members of a peer group typically interact with each other on a level of equality and exert influence on each other's attitudes, emotions, and behavior (see peer pressure).

y’all think whatever y’all do is the norm and standard. Everybody doesn’t only communicate with people +/- 2 years lol

I love to blame corporate machines as much as anyone but why are people running with this thought that rolling loud is the feds??

We have dozens of artist who constantly record & document crimes, they are scheduled to be in a controlled environment with tons of security, no weapons & off guard, and we know how much the feds/cops love putting on a show (think all the propped up pics over the years with the large amounts of Drugs/guns on tables. Why would they not use rolling loud as the time to snatch someone up, A few years ago it was the BEt awards when people were getting ran down on.

I love to blame corporate machines as much as anyone but why are people running with this thought that rolling loud is the feds??

We have dozens of artist who constantly record & document crimes, they are scheduled to be in a controlled environment with tons of security, no weapons & off guard, and we know how much the feds/cops love putting on a show (think all the propped up pics over the years with the large amounts of Drugs/guns on tables. Why would they not use rolling loud as the time to snatch someone up, A few years ago it was the BEt awards when people were getting ran down on.

I think it has a lot to do with the venue and ease of getting people. People have they guard down and security probably makes sure people are straight

That Da Baby conversation was weird.

I think it has a lot to do with the venue and ease of getting people. People have they guard down and security probably makes sure people are straight

That Da Baby conversation was weird.

Yea it's just sensible on the part of the feds. You don't know what someone might do if you raid their property early AM, You catch em at the festival i would imagine the risk is way down.

In terms of the baby having to kiss the ring I'm with them on that.

Yea it's just sensible on the part of the feds. You don't know what someone might do if you raid their property early AM, You catch em at the festival i would imagine the risk is way down.

In terms of the baby having to kiss the ring I'm with them on that.

It was weird, because they acted like he was some innocent victim and didn't do anything wrong and didn't double and triple down on it until sense was knocked in to him. The whole some director of some organization he gave some money to is like giving money to BLM and was for show. We wouldn't think anything of that, so why is it a big deal with him.

It should be the same way with Roseanne, Hulk Hogan or Mel Gibson, but we have no unity. We shouldn't hate on other groups, because it's not the same.

My guy yelling at other men in defense of Nicki’s rap skills.

What is this podcast?

EDIT: ***** mad at Six Flags.

I understand what he's saying.

But both Ish and Ice are Barbs. You can listen to two songs in her career and think, oh ok, she can rap. What male rapper gets that defense? Well she did rap good on her Monster feature, as if that covers for a while career. Well if you can use those standards you can easily say Lauryn since she had more stand out verses.

She also had no competition and others in her lane for most of her career. It's just now in the past four where women are getting a lot more options.

and Joe expecting just kids to be at Six Flags at night :lol: They spent their money and they're going to get their monies worth.

Who is she?

IG model, slim with the buns . Seems Super crazy , always has been crazy and strange . ****ed with a bunch of famous dudes and wrote a book and got pregnant by PJ Washington

internet became faked outrage because she’s a few years older than dude

Back
Top Bottom