The "Crawfish" Retro IX's Rumored to release Holiday 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawfish??? Are they serious... Way better colorways could be put together...

I'm good on these... Not for me...

Pretty sure since they have the nickname, all they need is that crazy "limited release" tag and they will sellout quickly...

so if they're saying this is kilroy's team, then why are they making the black/silver kilroy shoe? Shouldn't this be the kilroy shoe since it's his teams colors? But it looks like a fake's colorway, easy pass

Easy cop these are a good look on ninas to me. highly dought they will drop but they are nice.

Some pics I found online
grin.gif

the jordan brand already has a lot of heat  dropping in Nov. and Dec. for the holiday season. i bet these drop in sept or oct as a quickstrike.

Last edited:
These aren't turrible.

Better than the Cool Grey XI 
sick.gif

Yeah I said it! Come at me bros. 
glasses.gif

They are dope.... The 9's feel like a tank on your foot, I will cop.  I think Jordan Brand needs to come out with new colorways instead of the re-retro trend.  Nothing wrong with these.... Just gotta have the right gear.

They are dope.... The 9's feel like a tank on your foot, I will cop.  I think Jordan Brand needs to come out with new colorways instead of the re-retro trend.  Nothing wrong with these.... Just gotta have the right gear.
Exactly what I was thinking.  Im sick of them coming out with the same basic colorways.  I can find a lot of gear to rock with these.

"Awww nawwww helllll nawwww......man yall done up and done it"

Ol' Dan Synder Heath Shuler Gus Ferrotte ******** Burgundy/Gold shoes :smh: DC is ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom