The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Not really vintage, but I doubt many people know these exist.

From 2000, Nike Air Drive Pro S

Nikes first try getting into Racing. Dale Jarrett won the 2000 Daytona 500 wearing the blue pair of these. The whole shoe including the laces is supposedly fireproof for up to 10 mins.

$(KGrHqF,!q0FCzVFlZGqBQwCm(kvvQ~~60_57.JPG

Photo: abernja

Last edited:
Not really vintage, but I doubt many people know these exist.
From 2000, Nike Air Drive Pro S
Nikes first try getting into Racing. Dale Jarrett won the 2000 Daytona 500 wearing the blue pair of these. The whole shoe including the laces is supposedly fireproof for up to 10 mins.
$(KGrHqF,!q0FCzVFlZGqBQwCm(kvvQ~~60_57.JPG

Photo: abernja
Good find. Real driving shoes.

Turquoise flight lite lows :smokin

Navy Blue/Neo Teal & White/Pure

4435 & 4437

I don't remember those. I had the black/purple lows white/neon highs (or maybe vice versa?) but damn...those are incredible. I'd hate to see the material Nike would use now but that'd be incredible if they were retroed.

Non-paying bidders are the WORST!!!
I'd offer to take them if he didn't pay, but I'd be too scared to wear them haha.
No doubt.  I've switched all of my shoes to BIN/BO because of it.  At least this guy has been in contact with me.  It's the fake account 0 feedback idiots that have nothing better to do then bid on kicks and not pay that have really ruined ebay. 

With something like these Flight Ones you buy them for display.  My feelings have always been the retro gets rocked and the OG gets stocked.
wink.gif

On another note good stuff to all of you who have added pics as of late.  Also I just dug up some serious gems!!!  Pics coming soon.  Happy Late New Year All!

Last edited:
Thanks much appreciated.  Stay tuned as I'm constantly updating it and others have posted some GREAT Stuff too! 

Anyone know who if anyone who wore these?  Nike Air D.T. 4 Max.  I haven't been able to find much on them.

EDIT:  Actually these are another Deion Sanders model.

Man I forgot about those. Dope :smokin

I still got my blk/wht DT4 MAx from 1998, the left one burst so I didnt wear em much after that. Has anyone come up with a solution for a burst air unit yet? :D

The Metal Maxs that abernja posted were the Jerry Rice colorway and Primo's were the Terrell Davis colorway.

Man those Air Ships are crispy!
Thanks for posting.

Deadstock 1998 Nike Air Max Tailwind III
White / Midnight Navy / College Orange

Photos: abernja

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom