The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

When's Nike going to start retroing some of the mid-2000's shoes?

I'd do terrible things for some Jordan FBIs and XIXs. You can add 17s & 18s to that, but I've still got a few pairs left.

Also, a 2K4 Hurache with OG cushioning should always be available.

^^^ I do not know but I just sold 2 pairs of FBI's earlier this year.  They weren't my size.  The leather on them things though.
smokin.gif

Taking it way back here.  1981 Nike Franchise.  Anyone know anything about these?  Can't find much on them.

^ Nice!!!! Forgot all about this thread. I've got a pair of the Lambastes, but in all white with the pine green jeweled swoosh. Always thought of these as the poor mans G.O. LWP's. Dope!!

^ One of my favs all time and I really hope Nike to retro this Colorway since the soles of my left overs had already started cracking and thus, I don't think I can wear em anymore...
Actually, the outsoles are still ok, but the midsoles are cracking hard.

Last edited:
Nike Air Max 360BB 

Air Jordan XIII

Nike Air Flightposite

Nike Air Zoom Flight 96

Nike VC V

Nike Air Gary Payton IV

Last edited:
I not only remembered them, came across a collectors pair so snapped them up sharpish, looking at them though, I can not tell if there original or not, all the tags and box seems to match up but really, can you tell without an original pair against them, am just hoping they're are what they report to be when I check them against a pal's pair this week, but for posterity, here are my Spetacular black/silver Netherlands Specters, £85 all those years ago, big money back then, if any of you guys know things I should be looking out for in fakes, please feel free to mail me

sorry about the mess guys, I do have a house full of children whilst was sending

Back
Top Bottom