The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

i stil have my limited edition P.diddy joints
pictures?  I don't think I have seen those before.  I have some with a floral print on them that I found on eBay a while back.  I think they were supposed to be some special edition as well.  I will dig them out of the box later.  

pictures?  I don't think I have seen those before.  I have some with a floral print on them that I found on eBay a while back.  I think they were supposed to be some special edition as well.  I will dig them out of the box later.  

From when he did the ny marathon. The guests at his celebratory pre party were offered pair of these in red or the pictured silver

From when he did the ny marathon. The guests at his celebratory pre party were offered pair of these in red or the pictured silver
Very nice.  I ID'd a pair just like those, but chose not to put the personalization on it.  I loved those silver shoes.  

Absolutely Amazing thread. Just looking at the pic of those BK's remind me of the old smells from my old house and standing at the bus stop. Crazy how different kicks are bookmarks for some of us sneakerheads memories.

As previously mentioned, this thread is full of heat!

Can anyone help me with the name of a shoe? Somewhere between 98-00, a 'new' AF shoe was released. I've searched AF 1.5, 2, & years 98-00 with no luck. It didn't sell very well I don't think. My homeboy bought a pair & ended up using them as ball only shoes because we harassed him so much.

As previously mentioned, this thread is full of heat!

Can anyone help me with the name of a shoe? Somewhere between 98-00, a 'new' AF shoe was released. I've searched AF 1.5, 2, & years 98-00 with no luck. It didn't sell very well I don't think. My homeboy bought a pair & ended up using them as ball only shoes because we harassed him so much.

I think you might mean the Air Force Lite. It was a move to capitalize on the AF1s lifestyle popularity and add/reboot with some newer performance aspects. Had Sheed and Damon Stoudemire rock them and everything. Too bad, because if I remember correctly, no one at my school liked them regardless.

Back
Top Bottom