THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Oh man this movie is going tone so sick. Was going to post the picture of bane doing the deed but don't know how to mask it in the spoiler thing.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

eek.gif
If they are following that  storyline.

eek.gif
Man things are getting crazy.

eek.gif

I always thought the whole Knightfall arc would make a great movie - but it would probably need 2 or 3 - 1 with him fighting all the villains and then being "broken" and then the whole Azrael thing and Bruce getting better would take at least another movie.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, I can't wait for this movie.  Don't know how I'll feel about Dickie Eklund in a wheelchair though... 
roll.gif

*edit* - Spelled Dickie's last name wrong.

I mean if Bane is in it...and people see bale in a wheelchair could possibly mean that bane broke his back...which forces him to adopt a robotic suit of armor a la Azreal...or we get a couple movies with someone taking over as batman/men. I don't think the latter is gonna happen.

I think Wayne at the end of the movie has a broken back and alfred is pushing him around in a wheel chair...setting up a long recovery period before nolan makes another bat movie dealing with bat's downtime since bane brock his back.

I really think if Nolan was gonna do an arc he should do the Long Halloween.

not a big fan but the first one was pretty decent soi mihgt check this one out but ill wait til video or a long tiome after it comes out @ the theater so i dnt have to fight the masses to watch with a good seat

I mean if Bane is in it...and people see bale in a wheelchair could possibly mean that bane broke his back...which forces him to adopt a robotic suit of armor a la Azreal...or we get a couple movies with someone taking over as batman/men. I don't think the latter is gonna happen.

I think Wayne at the end of the movie has a broken back and alfred is pushing him around in a wheel chair...setting up a long recovery period before nolan makes another bat movie dealing with bat's downtime since bane brock his back.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

while this sounds like a good idea, Nolan has said this is the last one.
There will be a new batman adaptation completely done for the Justice League film, Nolan and his wife will over see it but it wont have anything to do with this current batman. I wrote about this a while ago, tons of outrage - http://bit.ly/en2GT5

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

There will be a new batman adaptation completely done for the avengers film, Nolan and his wife will over see it but it wont have anything to do with this current batman. I wrote about this a while ago, tons of outrage - http://bit.ly/en2GT5

The Avengers film? 2 different universes,Avengers is Marvel. Think you mean the Justice League.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

There will be a new batman adaptation completely done for the avengers film, Nolan and his wife will over see it but it wont have anything to do with this current batman. I wrote about this a while ago, tons of outrage - http://bit.ly/en2GT5

The Avengers film? 2 different universes,Avengers is Marvel. Think you mean the Justice League.
i noticed I wrote Avengers after i hit send and then my internet went out, but i fixed it

the worst/best part about all this is the film is still a year away so the rumors and all that will only amplify

a friend told me danny devito was on the set filming a scene, he sent me pics.

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif

He used bits and pieces of it in the Dark Knight already. Watching the last 2 Batman movies from him, and this being Nolan's "final" batman movie, this sets up perfectly for the Knightfall stroy arc to end the trilogy. 
pimp.gif

I doubt this will happen because the film is called "The Dark Knight Rises". I think Batman will get his back broken at one point during the film but I believe it will be resolved by the end. 

Back
Top Bottom