- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

if it was the same girl as before then yeah.dooooope got a sz11 in the structures

^ O that was you haha. I hope your happy with them. I was the one who picked it up for you

But yea for those who don't know the % for the sale here is a breakdown:

WTAPS 30%
FUTURA LABRATORIES 70%
HIDE AND SEEK 40%
ACRONYM 25%

NIKE & CONVERSE SHOES ARE MARKED DOWN DEPENDING ON MODEL. YOU DEF CAN FIND SOME REALLY GOOD DEALS, IF YOU LOOK.

Hours of Operations for Sunday 10/5/08
12-6

Originally Posted by DJBBert

^ O that was you haha. I hope your happy with them. I was the one who picked it up for you
it was actually my friend. haha
told him to swing by because i had to work late today and he was in the area.
what a dope shoe.
smokin.gif

do you guys still have any nice jackets on sale in a size medium? if ya'll do, i might swing by in an hour or two.

def worth checking out. Acronym has really nice jackets and 25% off the tag is def a good deal. If ur looking for FL hoodies def a lot of steals for those whohaven't checked out the sale swing by it's def worth the time

Great sale! Ended picking up a pair of the "King of the Mountain" Air Max 90's and a couple of Futura Laboratories tees. Can't beat 70% offon those FL tees.
laugh.gif
As always, you guys have the best customer service inthe Bay.

Im glad mdizzle415 you enjoy your kicks. I was the one ringing you up. Thanks for all those who stopped by and supported the store. Hope to see more of you inthe future

^ Nope we didnt receive the S-J4TS, we did receive however the Acronym GT-J15 Gore-Tex Interops Hooded Jacket. A lot of people liked the S-J4TS, with the crazylining on the inside. But yea we do have some new Acronym in tho...

NEW RELEASES FOR 10/6/08
Acronym GT-J15 Gore-Tex Interops Hooded Jacket. Available in Black.
Acronym 3-A1 Einsatztasche Bag. Available in Black.
Acronym 3-MP1 Cordura Peripheral Pocket. Available in Black.
Acronym P-NG1 Polartec Neck Gaiter. Available in Black/Black and Black/White.

NEW NIKE:
Nike Women's Internationalist. Team Red, Metallic Tweed, Berry, and White.

Pictures of the new ACRONYM will be up shortly

BeRt uno.....

We should still have a 12, BUT if you never owned a pair of Structures, they run big so either go half or 1 size down. Still a good colorway for a structure.

Nope no more sale for WTAPS gear.....as for structures, price is $105 don't know bout size availability, u should def call the store

Nothing dropping today for Saturday. Still waiting for those Hiroshi joints to drop and when they do i'll post info right away or you can check the blog.But for the ladies, two new shoes:

Nike Women's Air Max 90. Black and Varsity Purple.
Nike Women's Internationalist. Team Red, Metallic Tweed, Berry, and White.

NEW KICKS FOR 10/23/08:

Nike Dunk High Vandal Premiums blk / gold
Nike Dunk High Vandal Premiums silver / red / blue
Nike Dunk High Vandal Premiums Gold

*All three colors are killer in person & pictures are available on the blog*

BERT uNo

Yes $110 is the price for all three. Forgot to mention that we did drop these over the weekend. Sizes are going quick so don't sleep

Nike Air Force 1 Supreme Waterproof. Olive/Khaki Waterproof Upper with .44 Sticky Rubber Mid-Sole and Out-Sole.

Killer colorway and concept for a shoes

BERT UNO....

UPDATE for 10/28/08

CLOTHING & ACCESORIES
WTaps Polar/Jacket, Field, POAC, BOA. Polar Fleece Jacket Available in Olive.
WTaps Cotton Fatigue Fidel Shirt. Available in Black.
WTaps Cotton I.A.N. 3/4 Sleeve Shirt. Available in White with Black Sleeves.
WTaps Cotton Hell Week Short Sleeve T-Shirt. Available in Grey.
WTaps Cotton Work Raw Denim Blues Trousers. Available in Blue.
WTaps Cotton Work Khaki Trousers. Available in Grey.
WTaps Kuumba Noble Incense Sticks.
WTaps Kuumba Noble Shizucal Wax Candles.
WTaps Stickey Decals.
Neighborhood Thunderstruck Jacket. Available in Black.

EVERYTHING LOOKIG GOOD, PICTURES WILL BE UP SHORTLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DEF POST UP ON HERE OR CALL THE STORE.

Bert UnO

FYI Mr. Rico, there's no "official" release date for these joints. The info you're reading in RETRO is about the same info we have. But sirif you want, your best bet is to check the blog since we update it as soon as we get stuff in. If you need the link click the link below in my sig

Back
Top Bottom