The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

I thought I was the only chasing that first nut, have you feeling like a heroin fiend
30t6p3b.gif

June 25, 2006.

15, White/Indian girl. (Catholic School Girl)

36 C, 42 %%% (at the time, grew to D cups)

RAW...went face first too.

felt terrible...didn't cum

Some funny stories 
laugh.gif

Mine was when I was 15, my ex and I skipped school and chilled at my house. I took her to my room and started makin out nd touchin. Clothes start to fly off but then she goes, "WAIT!" Im like oh hell na shes not gonna stop me here but I let her talk.
She tells me, "I still have feelins' for my ex" I looked at her with the most serious face and didnt know what to say, so I blurted out oh ok, but then she grabs me and says "LOOL +%*$ that +@%*% im just nervous
frown.gif
" (I was her 2nd) I tell her, "No need to worry shawty
pimp.gif
"  The mood comes back and I had a hard time finding the "hole"...she helped
laugh.gif
Throughout the relationship, whenever we get it in, she would always make fun of me, "You sure you can find the whole this time?"
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Then after we were finished we realized there was blood, turns out her ex who was her first didnt do it right and I was actually her first to pop her cherry
pimp.gif

I was 13 and l was in the 7th and she was in the 8th grade did it in a backyard of a abandoned house SMH
30t6p3b.gif
  I lasted about 5 minutes.she was a bustdown so she did all the work.

Senior year of HS. It was three days after the Christmas I got my first car. Hit my girl up and said I'm coming over after work. We go down to her basement and start messing around but the thing is.. I'm not hard (desensitization is NO joke). She delivers the [NTer]awesome jawsome[/NTer] and I'm finally ready to go. I distinctly remember we were watching a rerun of the BET Awards on mute. But anyway it takes me forever to find the hole... no rhythm to my stroke... beatin it all awkward like until I finally got in rhythm. Like 40 mins go by and I'm just no where near nuttin. She finally says we should probably stop and I cease my senseless humping.

Now on to the condom.. I had no idea what to do with it. I knew you weren't supposed to flush it and it just felt disrespectful to just leave it in the trashcan. Her mom was nice enough to let me come through that late so I didnt want to start leaving rubbers in her waste basket. So I decide to take it with me... in my shoe... my QS XXs... yea... I drive 30 mins home with a used condom in my shoe. I get home, scope out the scene, and make a mad dash for the sewer to dispose of the evidence. Once I got in the house though thats when I start diddy boppin
laugh.gif

Maaaan, time flies by. I'm sittin here apartment shopping thinking about there was actually a point in my life where I was stressing over getting rid of a condom
roll.gif

I went to her house after we had been talking about sex for the longest. I never told her she was my first, but i played busting that fast off really well.

I don't remember the day, just that the condom broke and i had to walk back out to the car to get another one damn shame.

I was 18, girl i just meet at a party that night
didnt have a jimmy, she got one from one of those bowls of condoms that the leave around the dorms to promote safe sex
condom was too small, ended up getting cut and bleeding from my member, it suckled yo, didnt even buss cause a the pain

Fapped before she showed up. Nutted twice in her raw doggystyle. 1st time she didn't notice so I kept going. Had to stop as I got to my 2nd nut cuz I couldn't get it up after going for like 40 minutes and the different positions wasn't helping me prolong it. She got dressed, saw that booty, I was rose to attention and finished.

I was 9.

-Worked a summer job at a camp
-Got it poppin with my co worker at Temple University while on a 3 day trip with the camp
-Smashed in front of a window with curtains open
-She had two, I had none, didn't care tho
-Thought about baseball right in the middle of smashing (idk why)
-She had a man, told me afterwards, I told her I was a virgin afterwards too
-Smashed in Homer Simpson slippers
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
What's crazy is that two week prior to actually smashing, I had a dream about smashing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Fapped before she showed up. Nutted twice in her raw doggystyle. 1st time she didn't notice so I kept going. Had to stop as I got to my 2nd nut cuz I couldn't get it up after going for like 40 minutes and the different positions couldn't. She got dressed, saw that booty, I was rose to attention and finished.

I was 9.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Fapped before she showed up. Nutted twice in her raw doggystyle. 1st time she didn't notice so I kept going. Had to stop as I got to my 2nd nut cuz I couldn't get it up after going for like 40 minutes and the different positions couldn't. She got dressed, saw that booty, I was rose to attention and finished.

I was 9.
tumblr_lyr139SVUq1qaw3bh.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ thinking about baseball

I did that once and thought about the Mets.  Only made me that much aggressive and angry 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I was 9.

laugh.gif

I was 8, she was 13 also the sister of my best friend at the time.
We did it in the basement. I hit her older sister too.
I'm 28 now, strokin for two decades!

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

I was 8, she was 13 also the sister of my best friend at the time.
We did it in the basement. I hit her older sister too.
I'm 28 now, strokin for two decades!

End of 10th grade and had begin to feel peer pressure about losing it. Girl went to school with me and was a good friend of mine. We had begin to like each other, and I told her that I wanted to lose it to her. Went to her house one day we were out of school for something (teacher's workday maybe) and remember her taking me up to her room and then taking her clothes off after we were kissing for a little while. Had a hard time with the angles to begin with and once I finally got in, couldnt feel a thing and was nothing like i expected cause of the rubber. Didnt last for long due to the condom being horrible (this was before I discovered my golden friend
laugh.gif
)

Neither of us got ours and ended up just getting a hand job. We both had planned on giving it another shot the next week after AP exam, but her brother was home. Never got another chance due to her getting mad at me the next school year because of her off and on boyfriend finding out someway smh

Originally Posted by d5

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ thinking about baseball

I did that once and thought about the Mets.  Only made me that much aggressive and angry 
laugh.gif

You know what the ironic part is? I also thought about the Mets
roll.gif
. I kept wondering, are they gonna stay in first place? How many GB are the Phillies?
laugh.gif

18 open 1st period back of my car hurt my knee went through the rest of the school day with no dambs given
pimp.gif

19 in the Navy. Met this white girl (Alicia was her name).

She was not all that.

She would tell me, it would take me a while before I got it.

I told her that I aint never had it, so I was not missing anything.

She gave me goods the same day.

I went raw and let in loose inside her.

She said not to worry cause she was on the pill.

I was like ok.

We dated for a while after and we only did it once that I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom