The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Russian Foreign exchange student staying with my fam - i was 16 she was 19...dope. straight mail-order bride style

thank my dad all the time for the hook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hit that almost every day after school for a semester...Dascha Pinchonkina or something

Pics? You already put the name out there, and she's from Russia... no need to be stingy with the pics my dude 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Russian Foreign exchange student staying with my fam - i was 16 she was 19...dope. straight mail-order bride style

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hit that almost every day after school for a semester...Dascha Pinchonkina or something

Pics? You already put the name out there, and she's from Russia... no need to be stingy with the pics my dude 
nerd.gif
haha...man im that was like 15 years ago in the archaic time prior to highspeed interwebs, sexting and facebook - my rents i think have a family pic we took when she was around...ill try and find it some time

Before freshman year, lost it to my girlfriend at the time: my house, condom made me go limp so we went raw, she rode me the whole time (5 mins tops), gave me head & sploosh in the mouth

Spoiler [+]
2cwndqc.jpg

Not what she looked like then but she pretty much looks the same from when we started dating. A little more fit now because of her boyfriend who used to be a real good friend but oh well, homie hoppers will stay thirsty.

when i first got it in it was like a psychological barrier was broken, she had one of the most impressive bodies that i've ever encountered...i ended up faking it.

Originally Posted by INS

It was my best friend senior year of high school 08. I cant remember the details but i know i was gone in seconds.
But the best story i heard was from my best friend. This dude spent the summer of 06 hyping up how he was about to 

beat the guts of this spanish chick he was talking to. Chick was sending him pics of the mass and everything and of course he

would send them my way. What else would 16 year olds do? So this dude is sending me live updates on aim like yo she is on her way... 

dude she just walked in and blah blah blah. So my boy beats the guts with a rubber and gloats about how he lost it before me, describing everything.

8 months later the girl has a kid. This dude had the nerve to say that the kid wasn't his that he used a rubber and didnt bust in her. 
indifferent.gif
. I saw the kid 

recently and lil dude looks just like my boy.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 whats his name or her name.?

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damm, props dude. There was a FINE Swedish exchange student my sophomore year in HS, and she made it clear that she liked me- unfortunately i was so much of a simp at the time- i did nothing about it. She was almost perfect, no BS- the only 9 my HS ever saw(blonde, beautiful, with T and A). Fast forward a little, lost my virginity at 17 to a 22 year old with double d's- she was hot and we dated for a little while- all i can say is that I was akward as hell, luckily she was older and more experienced: end of story
laugh.gif

QTF - i got off and freaked about her maybe getting pregnant....

my composure/pimpness < anyones ever....
roll.gif

Late 2003, white girl named Katelyn, was my GF at the time & a virgin as well. 
pimp.gif

Took 20 minutes to even get in, when I did, I probably lasted 30 whole seconds. 
laugh.gif

she thought I wore her out, don't ask me how. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I remember mine like it was yesterday also.
Late bloomer, but this chick was crazy. she was married but she was middle eastern so it was arranged and she kept talking about how she hates him and they were getting divorced.

so we work together and she always seemed like a big B who pooped top soil to grow roses.
but she was feeling me cuz I was after her friend and not her.
(you know you gotta treat pretty girls like they're nothing)

so I got the digits and we talk, start chillin. Found out she was crazy and she was on the low stalking me. so one day I called outta work because I was on my death bed sick.

she calls me like im coming over.. Im like naw don't do that im way to sick.
so she's like its too late i'm already outside your house come outside..

so im like whatever I dress up looking like death
Spoiler [+]
images

so shes like i had a bad day at work and all I could think of is you... im like word. its like 1p.m. and she takes me to a bar
I order soup ..
she throws back like 2 or 3 drinks (she was like 3 years older than me) and now supposedly shes beyond wasted. so I have to drive back to my house. shes like pull over in to the elementary school parking lot (its Saturday and rainy no ones around)
Shes start saying i want you to do me or im going to drive home drunk..
at this point I don't really want it cuz im like no way ima deal this V card to this crazy poker player.

Then she pulls out the 2 puppies in the middle of the parking lot.
Virgin Eyes popped out but im like look let me just take u to my crib so you can "sober up"
I take her to my room she lays down and is like can i get some water, im like sure ((((whispering crazy Wench)))))
I come back upstairs shes as naked as her name day. and saying come and get it.
I'm a Virgin what else am I to do im ready to lose this v card even if it comes at the expense of this crazy chick at this point... I found one of my pops condoms.
let me tell u...
It was like sliding down the backyard on your slip n slide.... felt a little too good,,,,best 2 mins 5 pumps of my life...

good thing we did it again like an hour later and i went a lot longer then.

in my moms car, i was 17, she was a freak and bi..

it happend in my neighborhood back when there werent any houses way in the back of the subdivision.

it was just trees. it went down at about 11 pm

she def knew what she was doing, so i just kinda went along with it.

did all kinds of positions, and i never told her i was a virgin. LOL

she was mixed salvi and black.. still have not gotten better dome work then that

we still keep in touch, but she lives back in LA and has a kid now..

Back
Top Bottom